BIG Problem! Me Myself and I

LikkleMissConfused

Hello Folks ok i'm just going to go on about me now! Basically I get really worried at times because I am so happy being a singleton. I have dated many guys one guy I'm kind of seeing right now but to be honest its just sex! I like him and don't want to hurt him but its physical attraction.

There is another guy I know in London he is lovely. Marriage material. But I really haven't found anyone that I really wnat to be with I guess. I must admit when I'm with the London guy I do feel special. But I'm quite happy not to see these guys on a regular basis and just see them now and again. I'm so busy in my own life and am happy that I don't know if I want a man to disrupt it.

Then sometimes I think I must try otherwise I'll always be on my own but is that such a bad thing? I don't know! I'm not seekign love or attention just somebody who I get on with and can be a real good buddy plus the sex. But will I meet that somebody or is it always going to be about sex?

Any views???? Sorry if you think i'm being negative i'm not! Just the way I feel about relationships.

Only you can answer such questions. Do you want to live with someone for the rest of your life or not? No one on the internet can answer that.

"There is another guy I know in London he is lovely. Marriage material. But I really haven't found anyone that I really wnat to be with I guess."

Those two sentences are in direct contradiction to me. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life with someone they are almost certainly not the right person. I couldn't imagine not spending the rest of my life with my soulmate, because I love her so much. Furthermore, if she died I would stay single in the hope of an afterlife where I could continue to be with her, without having to break off from anyone else! :laugh:

Also relationships build on sex are standing on a weak foundation. If that is what you want out of a relationship that is fine, but don't expect it to turn into something profound.

If you want a profound relationship, or if you want to find your soulmate it is my opinion that you must find profoundity in your life and find your true self. When you have done this your soulmate will appear in your life. If you truly want a soulmate, if you are truly ready for a long term relationship, nobody can tell you. You must ask yourself that, and be patient in finding an answer.

Then sometimes I think I must try otherwise I'll always be on my own but is that such a bad thing?

No, if you chose to be and enjoy your life as is. It doesn't matter how old you are. You may meet someone who will alter the way you feel about it, or you may never change your view. Marriages/long term relationships don't have a lifetime guarantees.

I'm not seeking love or attention just somebody who I get on with and can be a real good buddy plus the sex. But will I meet that somebody or is it always going to be about sex?

I'm not a believer in soul mates or the need to get married but there are people out there you can a have a great friendship/sexual relationship with. Unfortunately they don't fall off trees, it does take some time and weeding out to find someone like this. Sex tends to screw up perspective so if you really meet someone who you see as something more than casual, step back from getting physically involved as quickly.