Bullies strike again!

I know this probably will come off as petty, but, my son was playing at the neighbors house. (I do not know them, never met them, don't want to get to know them..)

Anyways..

He came home on the verge of tears cause a bully stole his new basketball.

I went over to their house asked nicely, but firmly, if we could have it back.

The older sister was outside.. acting like a freakin' watch guard.. goes in the house.. comes out a minute later, stating that it was their ball to begin with.. and she can't help us.

I walked away because there wasn't much more I could have done.

Grrrrrrr. :mad: Crap like that just pisses me off!

I can't stand when *loser's* f*** with my kids! It's like this 'mother bear' instinct comes out.

UGh, what lil brats!! Why did you let him play w/them in the first place? How old is he? Did you buy him that ball? Cuz if you did, Id march my lil hiny back over there and talk to a parent, not another dumb kid and demand it back!! :mad: But thats just how I am.

I hate mean kids!!

whichwayisup

Can I ask why you didn't demand to speak to this kids parents? Just wondering.

That ball is yours and not theirs! They know it, and you know it.

I guess for now, tell your son not to play there anymore.

• Author

My son is 10...and it wasn't exactly over at their house. There is a basketball hoop on the street that everyone uses.

I did ask to speak to the parent's, at first..she said they were home...then she came out changing her story that they weren't home.

The girl was around 18 and unless I knocked her ass down, she wasn't gonna let me near the door.

Now, I don't know how to handle it.

If I go over there again, I will look like an obsessive freak. :mad:

• Author
That ball is yours and not theirs! They know it, and you know it.

That's what pisses me off the most! :mad:

If I go over there again, I will look like an obsessive freak. :mad:

Pfft... who gives a damn what you look like, it was ur kids freakin ball and money you spent!!

On the flip side tho, you want to teach your kid how to be independant and stick up for himself and not have to run to mommy every time a bully pushes him around. Tell him next time he sees that bully to kick him in the balls then punch his nose out!!

Ok ok, so maybe thats not the brightest idea... The momma bear comes out in me sometimes too :mad: ggrrrrrr :D

whichwayisup

Who cares. You won't be lookin' like an obsessive freak. It's YOUR basketball and I"m sure those parents wouldn't like it if some kid took THEIR kids ball either...Doesn't matter what they think , just go back and get the ball! Bring a baseball bat too! (Nah, just kiddin'! LOL!)

Little f**ker's! Makes you wanna smack 'em eh! (I love kids, really I do.)

:lmao: WE sound like the meanest mamas!!

We should form a group... The MMAB'a

Mean Moms Against Bullies!!

whichwayisup

Hey! DO you still have the bill for the basketball?? If so, there ya go! Flap it in their faces! Then they HAVE to give the ball back.

I think though, if you, your husband and your son all go down together to talk to this family - Don't confront - Just explain to them the situation and tell them exactly what the (bitch) sister said too, I'm sure this kids parents will give you the ball back.

And if they don't??? Next halloween throw rotten eggs at their house!

When you get it back, mark his initials in magic marker on the ball in a couple of places. That should end any future arguments about whose ball is whose.

• Author

Thanks TG & WWIU! I really appreciate your support. I just got off the phone with my BF. He offered to come over and handle it.:laugh:

If it was a normal household I would go over there in a heartbeat, but can you say, 'like father like son?'. It would be a wasted effort. I am sure. Be like, trying to reason with a chalkboard.

I bought the ball for his Bday a few months back. It was never played with but it was still new looking. Never kept the receipt. dang! But good idea!

My son will have to go play BB with that kid again, get the ball passed to him, and then RUN LIKE HELL!! :lmao:

• Author
Next halloween throw rotten eggs at their house!

I would, but their house is trashy enough the way it is. Good idea though!:laugh:

There are like fifty crappy basketballs in their yard... but, he *had* to have my son's.

My son will have to go play BB with that kid again, get the ball passed to him, and then RUN LIKE HELL!! :lmao:

I still say tell him to kick him in the balls

• Author

we got the ball back...we got the ball back. :bunny: :bunny:

Come to find out, 'Bratboy' has a crush on my daughter. She just went over there and he just handed it over. :laugh:

All she had to do was give him her puppy face, she said.

The boy caved while saying,'goddammit!'

I put my son's name on the ball in big black letters.

Come to find out, 'Bratboy' has a crush on my daughter. She just went over there and he just handed it over. :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Never underestimate the power of a women!! I'm so happy for u guys!! YAY!!!! :D

• Author
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Never underestimate the power of a women!! I'm so happy for u guys!! YAY!!!! :D

Thanks! (your baby is adorable, btw)

Thanks! (your baby is adorable, btw)

Aww thanks!! Do you have any pics of your kids?

(that pic was taken when he was like 10 mo.)

Hey now whenever that stupid bully is giving ur son trouble he can say "Don't make me get my sister!!" :lmao: :lmao:

• Author
Hey now whenever that stupid bully is giving ur son trouble he can say "Don't make me get my sister!!" :lmao: :lmao:

My daughter learned a valuable lesson today. Women have power over men! :lmao: