Tough situation, need some answers

chocolatekisses

I have posted previously about this situation. I am engaged to a man who pays no attention to me. We have been together for 7 and half years. We got engaged a little over a year ago. I must add that 2 years ago he cheated on me and basically kicked me to the curb, during that time I was hanging out with my ex-stepbrother, which I ended up sleeping with while we were broken up. Well I got back to gether with my fiance 2 years ago and nothing is going right. My ex-stepbrother moved to another state back in august and before he left he told me he had strong feelings for me and that he believed we were soul mates. The situation is very confusing, I have very strong feelings for my ex step brother and my fiance has no clue about any of this. I never cheated on him so he doesn't need to know. The last thing my ex-step brother said to me was I had 2 choices I could stay here or go with him, and he left and I have not heard from him since. I talk to his father every week and I think that since I am engaged he is not calling me. We had a very good relationship as in talking a lot and for me not to hear from him is killing me inside. Now as for my fiance, we have no sex life, he drinks, plays playstation all the time and never go anywhere. We also have an apartment together, I am going crazy inside because I feel unwanted. I have done everything for my fiance and even took him back after he cheated. I feel more of a connection with my ex step brother and at this point I may never talk to him again, its killing me. I feel totally helpless. I know I could go to the state he is in and find him with his dad but since he has not called me, I am keeping my distance. I think I may have really hurt him. Help i need some advice, I am keeping this all to myself and its driving me crazy!!

IMO, if you're this unhappy with your fiance, then you need to call the marriage off. End your relationship with him. You don't seem to love him anyway.

Then rent your own apartment, get back on your feet and work on your own life without someone else in it.

If your ex-stepbrother is still interested then he will know you broke it off with your fiance, and he'll probably contact you later.

If you leave your fiance for the stepbrother, then you're dooming the relationshiop from the start. Take some time to heal yourself first before jumping back into another relationship.