Most women don't know how to have healthy relationships

Women complain there are no good men yet I see so many of them making the same mistakes. I talk to a lot of women and so many of them seem to chase after the same jerks and the same a**h***s because they are attracted to bad boys. They like the drama because of the excitement it brings yet they don't realize they can have excitement without the drama. Then when they manage to find a healthy relationships they do everything in their power to create drama and sabotage it or they leave claiming that he is too nice. Then these same women hit a certain age and are jaded and bitter towards men because they have dealt with so much drama.

• Like 2

All right, let's stop for a sec.

This is yet ANOTHER one of your *women this, women that* threads that rant about something negative when it comes to women. What is going on here, Woggle? Why all the new threads?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are starting to have major doubts about your relationship. You seem unhappy and you also seem to be backsliding big time into the anger and resentment you displayed last summer. Is your GF *sabotaging* the relationship?

Come on, what's going on? :confused:

None of us men/women start out really knowing how to have a healthy relationship. I think its through learned experiences that we have or go through that grow/learn to have a healthy relationship. Alot of times these same people you see making the same mistakes probably haven't yet learned from their mistakes and is possible thats why the repeat their patterns. Just my 2 cents.

Jade

Men complain there are no good women yet I see so many of them making the same mistakes. I talk to a lot of men and so many of them seem to chase after the same witches and the same selfish, self-centred females because they are attracted to b!tches. They like the drama because of the excitement it brings yet they don't realize they can have excitement without the drama. Then when they manage to find a healthy relationships they do everything in their power to create drama and sabotage it or they leave claiming that she is boring. Then these same men hit a certain age and are jaded and bitter towards women because they have dealt with so much drama.

Wog, give it up, 'k?

There are people in life who, sadly, attribute the characteristics of a few people to all people of that same type. That displays a serious intelligence gap. Sure, bitterness might incline one to adopt such an attitude BRIEFLY, however maturity and wisdom should then take the fore and one should abandon that kind of thinking/opinion. People who insist on believing that 'women', 'men', 'X race', 'X colour' all share identical personality traits are, IMHO, too damaged to be in relationships with since their ability to think logically appears to have ceased functioning.

This is yet ANOTHER one of your *women this, women that* threads that rant about something negative when it comes to women. What is going on here, Woggle? Why all the new threads?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are starting to have major doubts about your relationship. You seem unhappy and you also seem to be backsliding big time into the anger and resentment you displayed last summer. Is your GF *sabotaging* the relationship?

I have to agree with you Smoothie ,people don't make post about things unless it is a conflict or advice what to do in a marriage or relationship.. Woggle must be having issues with his perfect g/f !!

...they can have excitement without the drama.

This is a lesson that needs to be pounded into everyone's head - women AND men. :)

• Author

Nah I am actually happy. I am just making an observation. This was inspired by a conversation between two coworkers that I overheard. Just because I am happy in my relationships does that mean I should stop telling the truth about how I feel. The ironic thing is that my GF agrees with me most of the time. She thinks most women are screwed in the head.

Nah I am actually happy. I am just making an observation. This was inspired by a conversation between two coworkers that I overheard. Just because I am happy in my relationships does that mean I should stop telling the truth about how I feel. The ironic thing is that my GF agrees with me most of the time. She thinks most women are screwed in the head.

Man, I dunno. You must live/work in a really crappy area if this is all you are seeing for the most part. :p

I will say where I live it probably isn't much better... this place is full of vultures BUT that doesn't mean that *women in general* or *all women* are *fill in the blank*.

The ironic thing is that my GF agrees with me most of the time. She thinks most women are screwed in the head.

Of course, she's going to rally your negative opinions about other women … it's one way to scare you into staying away from them! :laugh:

I am not one of those women. I have a happy, healthy relationship here up in Canada. All the friends I have, family members too, are in stable, healthy relationships too. Noone I know personally is living off of HIGH DRAMA and has a really crappy relationship.

Wog, you need to stop looking for this stuff and just concentrate on the good things in your life, including the good woman you have infront of you!

There should be a fine or something for using the word "most" inappropriately. LOL

Using the word "most" to describe a category or group of people is a way to avoid dealing with reality and avoid thinking.

Could people that are attracted to dysfunctional relationships subconsciously attempting to avoid failure. Think about it, if you get into a relationship with a person that is dysfunctional and the relationship does not work out, you can always blame the failure on the other person. However if you get into a relationship with a healthy near fully functioning human being and the relationship doesn't work out then the perception is more likely that YOU have failed.

• Author
Of course, she's going to rally your negative opinions about other women … it's one way to scare you into staying away from them! :laugh:

Nah most of her friends are male. She doesn't really like other women too much. She has a couple female friends and they are also tomboys like her.

ReluctantRomeo
Women complain there are no good men yet I see so many of them making the same mistakes. I talk to a lot of women and so many of them seem to chase after the same jerks and the same a**h***s because they are attracted to bad boys. They like the drama because of the excitement it brings yet they don't realize they can have excitement without the drama. Then when they manage to find a healthy relationships they do everything in their power to create drama and sabotage it or they leave claiming that he is too nice. Then these same women hit a certain age and are jaded and bitter towards men because they have dealt with so much drama.

This is a very accurate and well-observed profile... of a relatively small minority of women. Most women are not like this IME. Your bad experiences are jading you, Woggle.

And there are just as many men who don't know how to have a healthy relationship.

• Like 1
MWC_LifeBeginsAt40
Women complain there are no good men yet I see so many of them making the same mistakes.... them seem to chase after the same jerks and the same a**h***s because they are attracted to bad boys. ....

Maybe...just maybe YOU are attracted to the women who are attracted to Bad Boys, just to show them how nice some men can be??? It's a challenge for you, and then you get PO'd when it doesn't work out and they go after yet another bad boy.

This is a very accurate and well-observed profile... of a relatively small minority of women. Most women are not like this IME. Your bad experiences are jading you, Woggle.

And there are just as many men who don't know how to have a healthy relationship.

Very true!

The thing is, everybody has baggage of some kind. Whether it be from childhood experiences or relationships. It is LIFE. Some men and women MAY find themselves in unhealthy and high drama relationships because it's the only way they know how to function...To them, it's their 'norm'. Unless it's pointed out and they realize it isn't healthy, nothing will change and they just continue with life as they know it.

OMG, tell me we are not having a conversation about this again??? :sick:

There are many men too that cannot have healthy relationships. I've seen plenty of them chase after the same type of women- the high maint, beautiful but yet gold digger types who are only looking for the guy that can support their lifestyles!! The ones who want to rescue the drug addicted mental case women.

It's not based on sex, everyone has issues in some way or another!

• Author
OMG, tell me we are not having a conversation about this again??? :sick:

There are many men too that cannot have healthy relationships. I've seen plenty of them chase after the same type of women- the high maint, beautiful but yet gold digger types who are only looking for the guy that can support their lifestyles!! The ones who want to rescue the drug addicted mental case women.

It's not based on sex, everyone has issues in some way or another!

I must admit this is true. Many guys like to play the knight in shining armor. I want a woman who is already together. I used to date women with issues and it brought nothing but drama in my life.

women are basically full of shyt IMHO but they do excel in certain areas...

Wow, that's interesting...

If you think *women are basically full of shyt* then why would you want to be with one? Why not just turn gay and be with men since they must not be *full of shyt*, right? Why would you want to be with someone who is *full of shyt*? I can imagine that *beep* someone who is *full of shyt* is quite nasty too, right? :confused:

• Author
Wow, that's interesting...

If you think *women are basically full of shyt* then why would you want to be with one? Why not just turn gay and be with men since they must not be *full of shyt*, right? Why would you want to be with someone who is *full of shyt*? I can imagine that *beep* someone who is *full of shyt* is quite nasty too, right? :confused:

Because many women are beautiful snakes. Evil but alluring.

Because many women are beautiful snakes. Evil but alluring.

You should clarify that, Wog. Say this: "Because many HOT, GOLD-DIGGING, SELFISH, HIGH MAINTENANCE, AND BIOTCHY women are beautiful snakes. Evil but alluring." :)

We don't want to piss off ALL women now, do we? ;)

• Author
You should clarify that, Wog. Say this: "Because many HOT, GOLD-DIGGING, SELFISH, HIGH MAINTENANCE, AND BIOTCHY women are beautiful snakes. Evil but alluring." :)

We don't want to piss off ALL women now, do we? ;)

The good women know I am not talking about them.

I figure that, since I'm such a nutcase, the only men I could possibly date have to be equal to or greater than my level of insanity. I try to stay away from normal men.

But in my short life, as far as I can tell, people tend to date others of equal craziness. It just so happens that sometimes those specific types of crazy don't fall in line with each other. And both types of crazy call the other person crazier.

I also have yet to meet someone who isn't mildly weird in one way or another.

And I'm bloated and having an excessive amount of PMS so I'm alreayd pissed off.

• Like 1
  • Author

I used to be a nutcase as well so I attracted nutcases. I got my head together and then got with a woman who had her head together as well. I like this way much better than the insanity.