Tell me if this is normal and it happens !!!

Ok I was talking with my friend this morning and she was telling me how after her h came in last night she seen where he took off his underwear and put the in the hamper so while he was in the shower she checked the underwear that he put in there .. She said she doesn't normaly do this and said that there was a navy pair and a black pair well she asked me had i ever noticed anything unusual when washing my h's underwear and i said no and asked why!! She said on one pair which was the navy one there was nothing and on the black one was white crusty stuff on the inside where his thang was and it was also on the front the same where his tang would be also .. My question is this normal wondering if this is where stuff leaks out like precum? Should he assume he cheatng or not!! She said she will start checking from now on.. She doesn't know what to think now!! Any advice would appreciated !!!:)

Hum, well I don't know about all guys but some tend to leak through their shorts. I would keep checking them out though every day or whenever he takes a shower and see what you find. Good luck.

• Author

Ok well she called and said she was washing all his work clothes and was looking through all his underwear and they all had that same stuff on there except the navy pair ... I told her cool she says the boy be loving his self too much and its no wonder its in all ..She said she didn't think he was cheating !!! I told her i have never noticed it before in my h's underwear .. Guess my h is unusual.... Thanks good to know that men do this ..

I think this is normal for alot of men. I know my husband is what I'd call a "leaker". He can not even touch his willie to adjust himself, (like men have to do sometimes) without having a little pre-cum leak out. Now, not all men are like that but my husband is. So, needless to say he can leave pecker tracks in his underwear. Thats what is sounds like is going with your friends husband lilmoma. :)

Jade

• Author
Hahah :D You guys are too funny. It sounds like something you'd see on Desperate Housewives - the uncensored version

Glittergurl love the Desperate Housewives !!! Think Jesse Metcalf is hot the gardner!!!;)

while he was in the shower she checked the underwear that he put in there

Love the wonderful trust !!! She would flip if he was checking her underwear..

Love the wonderful trust !!! She would flip if he was checking her underwear..

Most of the time when someone does that, then yes theres some trust issues there. But obviously she wouldn't have felt the need to check unless she felt something was wrong or going on. Most people don't check others underwear just for the fun of it. :p

Jade

Hehe, my first BF didn't leak precum at all...... so then my current boyfriend leaks a ton.... at first I was like WTF? because I wasn't used to it, but he has a tremndous capacity for leaking, to the point where if we are fooling around and he is truned on and he has clothes on it can even leak through his jeans a bit.... all guys are different... I don't see how cum-in-the-pants would mean cheating..... I mean, not to be gross or anything, but if someone checked a ladies underwear there is always wet stuff left behind.....

Hmm.... my post made it sound like he is fooling around with his cloths on, that isn't what I meant, I just ment leakage can go a long way sometimes....

• Author

I always check my h's underwear don't want to be made a fool! Yes im insecure always have been cheated on in my relationships and always am on guard for it to happen let them get only so close and expect the unexpected that way you will never be disappointed!!!

I always check my h's underwear don't want to be made a fool!

Have you ever thought that he may be wise to something like that and would shower afterwards.. thereby removing any possibity of transfer from his mr. happy to his underwear ?

Just trying to show you could be wasting your time and creating more problems all because you take the mistrust too far..

If you mistrust your husband to that extent ( because of his past affairs )

Then you have an issue you need to get help dealing with. I'm not saying the feelings of mistrust are wrong.. I'm saying that they will harm your marriage as much as the affair(s) did

• Author
Have you ever thought that he may be wise to something like that and would shower afterwards.. thereby removing any possibity of transfer from his mr. happy to his underwear ?

Just trying to show you could be wasting your time and creating more problems all because you take the mistrust too far..

If you mistrust your husband to that extent ( because of his past affairs )

Then you have an issue you need to get help dealing with. I'm not saying the feelings of mistrust are wrong.. I'm saying that they will harm your marriage as much as the affair(s) did

I never said my h cheated .. i just don't trust him !! I understand that but it is hard to believe what he says anymore with all the lies he has told in the past.. I am insecure from past relationships they all cheated on me and once h lied to me lost his trust so i guess somehthing i need to deal with and get over but i hold grudges once am lied to!!

• Author

Oh yeah Outcast h doesn't know i check his underwear because he usually is asleep when i do it .. I never let him know that i do this type of thing!!!

i just don't trust him !! I understand that but it is hard to believe what he says anymore with all the lies he has told in the past..

I grew up with a father that was a pathelogical lier..

to the day he died I never believed him and his stories but I leaned to accept that he was a decent man and he loved me and that he would never change.

So the acceptance had to come from me.. I had to learn how to just blow off the stories/lies if I wanted him in my life..

I'm not saying that your husband is pathelogic.. I'm saying that the acceptance comes from you.. as people that lie never change

• Author
I grew up with a father that was a pathelogical lier..

to the day he died I never believed him and his stories but I leaned to accept that he was a decent man and he loved me and that he would never change.

So the acceptance had to come from me.. I had to learn how to just blow off the stories/lies if I wanted him in my life..

I'm not saying that your husband is pathelogic.. I'm saying that the acceptance comes from you.. as people that lie never change

Thanks for that perspective on that asspect neve really looked at it that way but it makes alot of sense... :):D;)

especially if I haven't masturbated in a couple of days. I'll get multiple erections and every time I'll drool as I say, and at the end of the day it looks almost like I came in my shorts. I have these silky umbros I wear around my wife will wear them too , I'll tell her I leaked and she'll wear them anyway--what a major turn on