Safe-side/ gf Insecurties Problems

My and my girlfriend has been dating for 10 months. The problem is..

What can you do if your girlfriend is on her defense mode? It is hard. And the next thing you know she is pushing you away. It is hard for me to communicate because she is hanging up on me. I get a look of a lot different feelings and I am not sure what is going on. I did mention about them on my other posts. One thing that kind of sticks out is that she plays on the safe side when in the start I already felt like I wasn’t enough for her. Back then when she knew I left a girl that I loved. It was like a mistake, but I started to cope that than some things came up and I felt like I couldn’t trust her and stuff .. I mean I can’t trust her if she can’t trust me! It feels better to say it is not my problem! What I hate the most is that she is saying she is sad but at the same time gathering her life up with friends like she is happy. That is what is confusing me because she acts like she doesn’t need me at the same time.

It is like she is ripping my soul apart until I actually GET her love. If she LOVED me she would know that I am getting PAIN and it is UNHEALTHY for me, and she would stop. did hit her. Again, it was because she couldn’t trust me so I couldn’t trust her, she was a little more open than. And just to tell you, it is like an unhealthy relationship but we are holding on. So what can we do to work things out? So I think she is doing this to mess with my feelings, like I am giving my heart more than she is giving hers that I wouldn’t trust her.

I haven’t seen her in five weeks and I used to see her everyday, it is killing me. It is even affecting my life, changing me as a person. If anyone have anything to say please do, girls? Guys? Who is wrong? Who is right? What can I do? What is her/my problem (is she messing with me?) What should I keep in mind next time? Now? Boy this is a long list.. I am not going to expect it just would be very nice if you can help me. I recently helped a friend, so I feel like I need someone too. Thanks again.

brittanyjean259

i dont understand why she is being like this!...and yes it does hurt i had a bf like this and always ingored me for about a week ...than came back....

you didnt give any real issues on why shes doing this..you probaly dont even know your self?

ill re read it again..

but im sorry 5 weeks is a long time:-( and thats NOT healthy at all...you dont need it. dont let her know the pain your in okay

• Author

Well i've sort of undertand now why she is doing this. I have this disorder I am not quite sure about, I kind of clarified it on "Self- blah blah" category. She is using me to play with my feelings.. like how a man would feel good about yelling at a boy that is prone to say something. or something. i'm not sure.. i am starting to not try to reply so fast in my inside when it feels like it is expected. i just want to seem like i am busy than like.. oh.. yeah, the muffins are in the microwave. But even that response feels like i am saying the wrong thing. i duno... thanks for your post though.

whichwayisup

I have to say, I understand what you're feeling right now.

Seems you have the anxiety disorder, or some sort of social anxiety and because of this, negative thoughts come into your head. With those thoughts in your head, it makes you feel insecure, paranoid abit and worry alot. I can say truthfully, that 9/10 what you're worrying about and stressing out about isn't true!! You are reacting to something that isn't rational really...Your girlfriend is with you! She DOES love you!! But, the insecurity that you feel, those panic striken feelings that hit you like a ton of bricks make you feel worried and trust less.

You're inside your head too much and thinking. Right now, the post above doesn't make alot of sense, I can tell you're not thinking clearly. Go relax and get some sleep.

Hope you feel better.