you know.. can you JUST help... geees.

i'm sorry for my moody behavior but at this time I am getting desperate again. Guilty or something, you tell me! She makes me get negativity in my head, than i feel like i am not good enough or something. than i give her my heart, than she just uses that like she is taking my confidence. i need my own confidence. we argued today because i haven't seen her in 5 weeks and she goes out with her friends. her excuse is that she can't see me. this one time she saw me but only did because she wanted to go to a party, so she kinda did it for me. I want her to do it for her. everytime there is a arguement i feel like the wrong one. finally today she didn't hang up so i got to realize i dont love her. OMG can you just help me. GIVE ME ADVICE WHAT TO DO WITH GIRLS. WHY D OES SHE DO THESE THINGS! I CANT LEAVE ETHIER....

I'd be willing to give some input, but I can't seem to get all the way through your posts. I read parts of your other posts, but I don't understand. All I can figure is that you have so many things running through your head that you are typing without any organization. Maybe I'm just not focusing today, but the ideas and sentences seem disjointed to me. *shrugging*

As far as your post above, (3rd sentence) no one can "make" you feel a certain way, however they can influence how you see yourself. If someone is not treating you well or is talking down to you, there is really no point in having them in your life. It isn't beneficial to you.

slubberdegullion

Have you actually read what you've written here?

• She makes me get negativity in my head;
  • i feel like i am not good enough or something
  • i give her my heart, than she just uses that like she is taking my confidence;
  • i haven't seen her in 5 weeks and she goes out with her friends. her excuse is that she can't see me;
  • this one time she saw me but only did because she wanted to go to a party;
  • i feel like the wrong one.

There are, IMO, two types of peope in this world: givers and takers.

She's a taker, she's using you and it's not doing you any good whatsoever.

I CANT LEAVE

Horsesh*t. You can most certainly leave. And you'll be better off for it. If you're like most others (myself included), your fear of leaving isn't based on the fact that you'll miss her. Rather, it's about the fear of experiencing the grief that comes with every loss.

You'll get over her, and you'll manage through the grief. After all, could it be any worse than what she's doing to you right now?

NEXT

I have answered previous posts by you. Your posts are disjointed, repetitive and generally difficult to understand and respond to. I assume that is because you are distressed.

You say you want help, but don't seem inclined to even consider the advice which has been offered. I still think you need professional help from a qualified counsellor/psychologist/psychiatrist. Based on your earlier posts about assaulting and stalking your girlfriend, I think you need professional help URGENTLY or you will end up in jail.

My advice won't change, and I see no point in repeating myself further so I will not respond to your posts again. Good luck.

• Author

Givers and takers? In general people seem to be taking my self confidence. I dont what is with them, but i know what is with me. This happens during a time where I would communicate unefficently, like, I would respond unaturally. Like it wouldn't just come out of my head. This is effecting my relationship and my school... please post anymore if you can. thanks for the helpful ones. I Would like to hear more from you even though my posts are kinda confusing.. but im confused..