He's shy I think..so how do I know if he really like's me...

Okay here goes...going to keep this straight to the point.

I met this guy during the summer through another guy I know. We basically hit it off straight away because like me he's fairly easy going. We've had a few personal conversations along the lines of the do you ever want to get married and have kids kind of thing...and he told the same night that he's never been on a date before...now he was asking me about this place he might bring another girl to....(or so he said anyway). I felt akward about the no date thing...but glad because that mean't he hadn't a girlfriend. He knows I'm single cause I was talking about going out with friends trying to meet guys a few day later. Now the thing is he called over to my place one night fairly recently and he did the whole hand on the shoulder thing as he was going out the door...now we were just talking about a game of pool the same night so maybe it was just friendly messing...:) He did tell me he's calling over tomorrow night.

I don't know I just realised that night...that his hand there sent a shiver up my spine and I kinda felt speechless I was like a fish going ah...ah..basically I have feelings for this guy....BIG TIME! Am I in with a shot or am I just wasting my time..???

In need of advise...

You may just have to take it slooooow. The shy ones or the ones who have become distrustful take a long time to come around. Patience is the key here.

He's into you, and you've got a pretty good chance with him cos he's got zero counts on dating. But, that shouldn't make you feel weird. A lot of decent guys are just plain shy, and if you really like him, bag him! Like outcast say, go slow. Relationships that start slow have a better chance of enduring. You don't need no dramatics, ya know what I mean?

Ask him out and see what happens. This is the 21st century, so, yeah, it's okayfor a girl to ask a guy out. If he's not okay with that, he's a loser. good luck.

I agree. Being a shy guy myself, I can tell you that I've always enjoyed a woman taking the reigns. For me, I'm more attracted to the power dynamics of a woman taking control, but I can tell you that he will likely get off on the thought that you're so into him that you're even mildly aggressive. Seriously, he's going to be like raw clay, just begging to be worked. All it takes is a sparkle in your eye and a mischievous grin.