I was so blown by wat she said...

Ohio_isforLovers

This is like rlly big...

Well i broke up with my gf awhile ago and i moved on and she went back out with this guy that she said she loved.They only went out for two weeks, but before that they went out for 6 months. Anyways, all of sudden for like the past three days shes been talking to me. Then she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend because he got to close. She then dropped me a bombshell, She told me she had sex with him."Im just like are u serious.Why!" This girl was like the most prudish girl in the world and then she said i might be pregnet but i danno..I just start gettin mad and soo sad..She told me that she used a diaphram but she heard that she needed to wait a week before having it which she didnt. Shes like crying when telling me this saying hse effin up so badly and that shes sorry for everthing between us..she like said she was lost and scared rigth now and that she effed up for having sex. She said she thaught she was ready but she wasnt..Im like why are u so stupid. Then shes like o gawd i eff everthig up between us. She told me she went ot this lady and she told everhting and she said she thinks she might not pregnet but there might be that chance. Im just still upset and blown by all of this. I loved this girl and this is what i get. Then she goes on that shes gonna take a pill on monday, but still im just thinkign to my self why did she do this and again i remeber what she said i thaught i was ready and i wasnt. She broke up with her boyfriend yesterday. She said he said some crazy things like he had dream that she would cheat on him and leave him. Plus he wrote a letter which she said it was wierd. Oh and that he called crying and begging not to break up with her. She then kept saying im sorry and that i ****ed up between our relationship and i should of listend to you from the begging because i told her bad things was gonna happen if u kept going out with that guy.. She then said we really gotta talk in person and i danno if i can do that like even look at her in the face after knowing this..Im like disgusted and i get soo upset. like i danno why but it old everhting that i wanted to say fomr the bottom of my heart saying i loeved her and that i will always be there for her. but she said i love you too but as close freinds. i just get so blown telling her all of this and she says this to me.But after this im scared for her and with everthing and again shes only 16

Well I'm sure you're upset over this event...

Honestly... 16 is way to young IMO to be having babies... it is sad that still in this day with all the information out there so many people still find themselves in this situation.

She (Your EXGF) NEEDS to talk to her Parents. Your EXGF sounds very uneducated regarding really sex, reproduction and certainly STD's... a diaphram will NOT protect you from STD's and it is not the most effective either in preventing unwanted pregnancy.

As to where this leaves you... well it does seem that she still feels comfortable in telling you the details of her life, and if you care for her even as a friend... then although you feel she made a bad decision (and btw I agree with that) I would encourage you to be a friend to her and encourage her to tell her parents about this... your EXGF needs to be better educated regarding sex and all the consequences of engaging in unprotected sexual activity.

Hang in there