My friends and I were talking about dirty dancing with the opposite sex at clubs.

Like is it okay to dance with someone else while you are in a comitted relationship and how close is too close?

I thought it would be a good topic to put up on here. What do you guys think?

I think that if u r dancing with another person other than ur partner, there should be no touching. My man dirty dancers with girls he knows, and sometimes i dont like it, but i dont really mind cos he knows them and its just fun.He doesnt get all touchy feely with them, cos he knows its not right. Now, if he was to do the same with a complete stranger, i would be very mad. I am not into dancing with other guys, friends or not, when i am in a relationship. It just doenst feel right, but i will dance with other girls cos its more fun to tease the guys...:p Plus, girls are better dancers anyway...:laugh:

• Author

Yeah. That is sort of similar to what I was saying to my friends.

I don't mind if he dances with girls he knows, I know them as well so it doesn't really worry me too much.

It would though if he was dirty dancing with complete strangers. I mean it is sort of sexual if it was touchy, feeling and I would consider that cheating.

The only way that I would except him dancing with strangers. Was if it was just dancing normally within a big group of friends that he has. Most of them are single so of course they are gonna try and pick up girls.

That is the same with my friends. One of them, well two of them are single and attractive and if someone wanted to try and pick her up they would come over and dance with us for a little bit and might bring their friends along as well so you kind of have no choice but to dance in like a big group of people.

I too would never dance with anyone from the opposite sex at a club. I know what you mean when you say it just doesn't feel right.

when my ex g/f would go out (i couldnt get into the club because of my age), i would have nightmares of other men's penis would be directly in the crack of her ass separated only by a few layers of clothes. It would disturb me so much because how can someone that 'loves' you do that to you? front to front dancing is worse, if both parties were drunk there is a good chance of a make out session.