Do white men find black women sexually attractive?

honeybunch2k5

Hi! I am an African American female who is very attracted to white men for one reason or another. To me they just seem more passionate in and out of bed.

Do white men find black women sexually attractive, enough to have relationships with them? Are black women viewed as being too masculine, and why? Does the media have anything to do with it? For one thing I notied magazines like Maxim rarely depict black women as being sexy, but there are plenty of latinas and maybe an Asian woman. I've heard people say that black women have high levels of testosterone, which I find very strange.

I've also heard white men say they are afraid to approach black women. I think one problem is society. It is okay for black men to date white,latino,asian, and even hindu women, but heaven forbid a black woman date a white men. I see this in my family. I got in trouble with a parent for dating a white man, but I've never heard anyone complain of my uncle who only dates white women.

What do you think?

I think it's all a matter of PERSONAL preference.

Not everyone likes the same thing REGARDLESS of race and/or gender.

My 2 Cent's

ThumbingMyWay
Originally posted by Merin

I think it's all a matter of PERSONAL preference.

I agree with Merin....its a matter of personal taste and likes.

Personally, I like all types of women. But I am partial to white and latino....

but in my book....every woman is attractive in there own way....wether its a smile, or thier motherhood style (like merin :love: ) or their humor or even the shape of her elbow :laugh: ...

But I also think that society has a stigma on what is acceptable and not acceptable, why I dont know.... Lately I have noticed alot of black men with white SO's but I rarely see a black woman and white man...and I see ALOT of white men with latino women...

I dunno....white, black, red, blue....you women still are hard to handle....34 years old and I still dont understand you guys.. :laugh: ..prolly never will :(

Originally posted by honeybunch2k5

What do you think?

I think that african-american women have a tough time in the dating pool in general, no matter who they are attracted to.

Hell yes black women are sexy, of course that statement is tampered by a few things that I've always looked for in all women.

Style

Sophistication

loyalty

and self esteem

Originally posted by honeybunch2k5

Do white men find black women sexually attractive, enough to have relationships with them?

This white guy does! I've never had the opportunity to have any kind of relationship with a black woman but wouldn't hesitate if the chemistry was there and I (and she) were single. :)

Regarding any group of people being a certain way, eg. more passionate or more testosterone, etc. that is most likely an old wives tale that wouldn't stand up to legitimate scientific scrutiny. :) Independent thought is painful for some people that's why they put other people into groups (so they don't have to think.)

totallyconfused
Originally posted by alphamale

I think that african-american women have a tough time in the dating pool in general, no matter who they are attracted to.

i agree with alphamale here. in every race you can see, theres alot of stupid girls out there who make the rest look bad. but with black women, the bad ones are portrayed heavily in the media - such as in music videos, movies, music, news, etc.

i try very hard not to be racist, but man, some black chicks i've come across have just been downright ghetto. i dont have many black female friends, but the little that I do, i dont get along with as well, many of them seem very very strong in opinion, well for the most part just strong in nature. perhaps too aggressive? i can get along well with every race/nationality, more specifically with guys, but black girls for some reason, i cant deal with.

maybe they are too cool for me. who knows. im the girl who is afraid to tan for gosh sake.

Originally posted by TUDOR

Halley Berry.....

she does not even look anything like the average black woman in america...

i have mean brothers (from a latino familia), but they say they'd never date a black chic unless she was half.

I've asked why because I find black men very attractive.

They never have clear intelligent answers. They say mean things like: their to ghetto or they don't like their hair because of the products black people use, fake hair or short hair.

I've had black and white men tell me after they have met me that they never knew latinas were classy. That used to really bother me, because I'm a very classy latina as well as all the women in my family.

Stero types all over the world, but I'm sure there are a lot of white men who would love to date a beautiful black woman.

I am no lesbian or bi, but if I was a man, I'd date a black woman.

Originally posted by zoey15

Stero types all over the world, but I'm sure there are a lot of white men who would love to date a beautiful black woman.

the operative word above is beautiful

When you ask the question of do white men find black women attractive you have define attractive for a white man or a man in general, it's more than looks. I think black women have everything as far as attractiveness that every other race has, the thing that throws other races off black women IMO is their attitudes, not all now but the minority in this case makes the most noise.

Being a black man, the black women I know would have a white guy for lunch. I know one couple white guy/black girl and the black girl just uses the guy for his money fools around on him ect... and that's the majority of the black girls I know, most black guys can't handle them why would a white guy want that problem and if the black girl is good looking really put your guard up.

I think all races of women are beautiful in there own way. I love black women. I find them very sexy and the ones I have been around are also very fun. I love those round butts and big lips. I have dated several black women and actually I prefer to date black women. It is harder to find a professional black women but they are out there and when I find one I pursue her. :)

So, I guess to answer your question. There are white men who love to date black women. :love:

well I'ma white woman but from what i know of men, yes white men find black women attractive. My brother is especially attracted to black women, his last gf was a gorgeous black lady, sadly it didn't work out on a personality level. My ex had a thing for black women too.

CRAIG, please PM HONEYBUNCH2K5 and get her phone # :laugh:

#1 I'm not on the market, #2 I don't treat LS as a dating site and #3 I don't do long distance relationships.

Alpha, your a card--a real joker. :laugh:

she does not even look anything like the average black woman in america...

and Angelina Jolie does not look anything like the average white woman in america either

It's not that black women have attitudes... it's the fact that the media portrays them incorrectly and many black women are hurt by this... so, they put up their guards. People say black women have attitudes because they are not afraid to voice their opinion or stand up for themselves. Unfortunately, this scares men off and it makes these women seem unattractive...even though they may not be.

I know one couple white guy/black girl and the black girl just uses the guy for his money fools around on him ect...

This has nothing to do with color.

Ms_Sweetness

Being that I am a young Black woman, I just had to respond. I consider myself to be attractive, smart, and very professional. The jobs that I have require me to be in constant contact with mostly "non-black" people and it is surprising what people think about us Black people. One white guy stated "You are very pretty for a Black woman", of course I took this as an insult to my race, but I didn't say too much to him about it. I get lot's of comments about how I am so proper and so intelligent. There are many Black people out there that are extremely beautiful and intelligent as well, but society doesn't show them as often as they show the stereotypical Blacks, who are always loud and "ghetto". It just upsets me that so many people still feel that Black people are less intelligent, or less attractive than other races.

Originally posted by Ms_Sweetness

Being that I am a young Black woman, I just had to respond. I consider myself to be attractive, smart, and very professional. The jobs that I have require me to be in constant contact with mostly "non-black" people and it is surprising what people think about us Black people. One white guy stated "You are very pretty for a Black woman", of course I took this as an insult to my race, but I didn't say too much to him about it. I get lot's of comments about how I am so proper and so intelligent. There are many Black people out there that are extremely beautiful and intelligent as well, but society doesn't show them as often as they show the stereotypical Blacks, who are always loud and "ghetto". It just upsets me that so many people still feel that Black people are less intelligent, or less attractive than other races.

Well said, I agree.

Slender, fit black women with long soft hair, drive me crazy!

Put in poise and charm, and she has my heart.

I'll say this true: I'm selective about black people (I think many are....but won't admit it) I let certain ones into my circle, others are too different from me.

My point is, If I meet the nicest black woman, I know that many in her extended family won't meet with my approval. So it's a turn-off of sorts.

Originally posted by Ms_Sweetness

..it is surprising what people think about us Black people. One white guy stated "You are very pretty for a Black woman"...

Unfortunately I hear statements like that about black women often as well. An example maybe some guy mentions a hot girl (say she happens to be black) and it's not uncommon to hear someone say "She's not bad for a black girl." or something to that effect. I used to be offended by comments such as those (even though I'm not black) and would say something...but now I'm used to people saying things like that so I just ignore it now. It's too bad really.

Do white men find black women sexually attractive, enough to have relationships with them?

There's no reason in the world any man would not find a beautiful black woman to be sexually attractive, but in many cases, it's fear and insecurity that keeps him from taking a long-term relationship with any seriousness. Hands down!

In my observations, there are some white men that are just bound and determined to be with a black woman because he knows what he wants, just like anybody else who knows what they want.

But a white male who is less self-assured (and there are many) will freely fantasize about people like Halley Berre (who really is beautiful and doesn't need to drown in so much sexuality) or Vanessa Williams but may not feel comfortable admitting it to their friends and certainly wouldn't date a black woman openly. I find that to be a bit of a travesty, myself. But it's almost synonymous with gay or bi males who have a hard time dealing with just coming out and being who they are and living life above the board.

Originally posted by Jolene

There's no reason in the world any man would not find a beautiful black woman to be sexually attractive,

you forgot about racism JOLENE :). which is still alive and well in most parts of the world today.

Halley Berre

a "black" woman who looks like a white woman

Vanessa Williams

another "black" woman who looks like a white woman

you forgot about racism JOLENE . which is still alive and well in most parts of the world today.

Ummm...yeah I think that was the whole point of my post.

As for black women who are merely combinations (caramel coloured skin), I think it still counts.

Yes, people RACISM is alive and well and thriving.

But there are some who defy the masses.

To the original poster: I hope you find your paradise! Good luck! They do exist.