I cant even find the words to describe......

Hey guys...

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything.

After quitting my job and moving back home things have not been very good for me.

But now I am doing GREAT!! And i owe a lot to my bf. After a year of an LDR he moved down and switched schools to be with me and well he has really become my knight in shining armor. My great prince if you will. He has been supporting me while I have been in between jobs not only financially but emotionally as well.

He never complains and always comforts and honestly I dont think I could have gone through this period of my life without him standing by my side.

I was unsure of how things would work out when he moved down and then i was scared at the fact that he finally did and I was going through all of this mess. I was scared he would not want to deal with my baggage or that he would regret moving down from his carefree environment to my mess of a life. But he promised he would prove what a great bf he could be once he moved down and he has been. I was expecting an apple pie but I ended up with a hot fudge brownie with ice cream!!!!

Im not out of the whole yet but man i have come a long way in a few months and it feels great to not have that drowning feeling anymore.

You know that feeling when you feel as if you are falling and just when you think you have reached ground you continue falling deeper. When everything is going wrong and you just feel nothing in the world will make it better. Well he has.

I also owe a lot to my best friend. She has also been there for me and I feel as if there is nothing I can do to show them how much I appreciate them both.

I really wanted to do something special for the both of them but I am so broke for right now and I am working 24-7. I know its the thought that counts but I really want to do something nice for them. Any ideas?

Im also with them 24-7 so I dont think I can plan something or get them something without them finding out and ruining it. lol

Help.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here? your bf, I'm sure the sex is keeping him happy enough and your friend, just scrape up some $$ and take her out for some of her favorite food.

Mr.positive
Originally posted by NYCmitch25

I have no idea what you are trying to say here? your bf, I'm sure the sex is keeping him happy enough and your friend, just scrape up some $$ and take her out for some of her favorite food.

Very good plan!