OK I'm not sure what happened. This girl moved into the apartment next to mine like week or two ago, at first she liked my roomate, but he has a girlfriend so she backed off, now me and her have become very friendly, we hang out like everyday and flirt alot, I make her laugh all the time, she gives me back rubs and back scratches and always finds some way to touch me or tickle me while were talking and shes always talking about wanting to hang out with me, like go to concerts and movies, just the two of us. So I assume she digs me, so last night, after a party in my apartment I went and hung out with her for a while, I mentioned that some of my roomates had passed out in my bed, so she offers to let me crash with her. So while were talking in bed I start to make some moves, which she doesnt react to, untill all of a sudden she says "ok, I'm going to sleep", and turns to face the wall for the rest of the night. I'm really confused, all the signs were there but then nothing? I wasn't looking get laid, but some making out would have been great. I need some feedback/advice

laRubiaBonita

you live in the same apartment as the roomie.......who she has the hots for.

put two and two together.

Well first off coming from a guys pov... I say you moved in WAY to fast... 2nd i say just ask her if shes at all interested in you and more then just a friends relationship...

theres LOTS of women that i have befriended and all they want to someone to hang with and chill all alone... And Y? cuz they like you, not want to be with you... Like the other nite, i went salsa dancing with one of them and we have nothing more then a friends relationship...

Sounds like she trusts you, at least enough for you to be invited into her bed... BTW i have had the same damn thing happen, and yes it seems as tho they may be givin you a sign, but there really not... Its hard to read inbetween the lines of women bud.

OR she may not be to sure just yet... Just give it time, a lil space and see were it goes...