Strange voicemail from my friend's wife today.. she said: "it's about a girl"

I got an odd voicemail from my buddy's wife today. I haven't called her back yet, because I know she goes to sleep early, and it was already kinda late when I got the message (my phone was off, and I was asleep).

Anyway, she said: "call me back when you get this, it's about a girl"

What do you make of that? Is she trying to set me up or something?

I'm scared! :o:p

It could be anything. She might want to set you up. She might be wondering about her hubby and another girl. Too brief to draw any conclusions.

• Author
Originally posted by ~Zaira~

It could be anything. She might want to set you up. She might be wondering about her hubby and another girl. Too brief to draw any conclusions.

Definitely not asking about her Husband and a girl, they are newlyweds, I know he wouldn't do that, and she certainly wouldn't ask me about it if he did.

I'm guessing she's wanting to set me up, but who know's.. I've never been setup before.. I find the whole concept of a setup or blind date scary as hell!

dang, I should've just called her back, now I'm going to wonder about this all night. :o

Time to get excited :p I have a number of friends who have met through blind dates and ended up marrying.

A Fly onThe Wall

If it is a setup .. Sometimes they can work out great...

Call her .. Maybe she knows this girl that just won the lottery that she wants to fix you up with :)

• Author

Well, I played phone tag with my friends wife for a couple days, but last night I spoke to my Buddy (his wife is the one that called) and he said one of his wife's co-workers has been doing the "hook me up with your single friends" thing.

So I guess I made the list. :confused:

He's not positive which co-worker it is that she's trying to set me up with but he believes that its the one who came to visit them a few days ago.

According to my buddy, she's older than me (34ish he thinks), blond, has a kid, is a little on the thick side (not necessarily a bad thing IMO), and has a dirty mind ;). I don't know much else except that my other friend J can't stand her (This is normal, he generally dislikes my type)

I'm told she was at a pleasure party I went to a few months ago, but I don't recall exactly which girl she is.

I saw his wife for a few minutes last night, but I forgot to bring it up. doh!

to be continued.... maybe.....