Step sister, feelings

ARandomUser

Okay, I'm not really sure how to title this or where to put it... If it's in the wrong place I'm sorry. I saw a post from a while back about a step sister liking a step brother. It made me wonder, I know I'm probably breaking rules on here but I just need some help. I'm 13, yeah I know. Anyways, My step sister and I have been related since I was 8 and she was 9. We have always been play full and joking with each other. I remember when our parents had first got together we would always do weird stuff like send cars down stairs into windows. (We we're wild), anyway. One time we were playing "spin the bottle" with a CD Player. It was one of the flat ones that had the digital display on the front, that was basically the bottle neck. But when we're playing spin the bottle, it was just us. We wouldn't kiss each other directly, we would put our lips on each side of the CD player. Anyway, that hasn't happened for 4 years, I'm just kind of wondering if she likes me at all. I think she is very pretty, I have a little bit of feelings for her. That could be just because we have grown up together but I'm not sure. Back to the question, she likes to hit me, not like she hates me.... Just a playful hit like she's flirting with me but I'm not sure. If we sleep on the couch I will eventually go to the floor because the couch is not very comfy... She will follow me and then lay beside me and put something in between us like her little dog. I feel like she puts her dog there just so it doesn't feel weird but she also wants to be beside me. When I'm laying on the ground she will put pillows and blankets on top of me and then jump on me and lay there. She will sometimes make sexual innuendos and we will watch movies together.She was taking a sign language class one time and did this thing with her hand to me, I'm not sure what it meant but I had thought it meant I love you. I looked it up and it looked really close to it, I was not looking directly at her when she did it but I'm pretty sure that's what she meant. I don't think it was like a sister brother I love you either, we we're sitting on the couch watching a movie when she did it. I had asked her to do it again but she didn't, this was only about 3 months ago. I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to bring anything up just because it might make things weird, also she is 14 and I'm 13. Please any advice on my situation.

What do you mean by stepsister?

You are brother sister by marriage?

You are brother sister by sharing a parent, same dad two different moms,

or same mom two different dads?

• Author
ARandomUser
What do you mean by stepsister?

You are brother sister by marriage?

You are brother sister by sharing a parent, same dad two different moms,

or same mom two different dads?

I'm sorry for the late reply I hadn't checked my email until just now, she is my step sister by marriage

I'm sorry for the late reply I hadn't checked my email until just now, she is my step sister by marriage

No blood, no incest.

Though popsicle.........has me thinking. Thank you.

• Like 1

Just in case...

Honestly, it sounds like as a kid who is just starting to discover his feelings for girls, that you’ve simply developed a crush on the one who you currently have the most access to..ditto for her. She’s testing her newfound flirting skills out on you.

I mean..you never know..but it’s doubtful anything will happen here. Aren’t there any girls at school you find attractive and could turn your attention to instead?

• Like 1
  • Author
ARandomUser
Just in case...

Honestly, it sounds like as a kid who is just starting to discover his feelings for girls, that you’ve simply developed a crush on the one who you currently have the most access to..ditto for her. She’s testing her newfound flirting skills out on you.

I mean..you never know..but it’s doubtful anything will happen here. Aren’t there any girls at school you find attractive and could turn your attention to instead?

Yes there is, I was just kinda wondering about the whole situation.

Yes there is, I was just kinda wondering about the whole situation.

Don't poop where you eat..leave your sister alone. That would be my advice..and I'm sure it would be your parents' advice if you asked them as well.

• Like 2

Not incest? Lol

What if your parents had children?

Then it would be disgusting.

Develop some boundaries with her.

Keep your sister as your sister. Looks like you don't have a sister.

And if you break up with your sister, consider that immense pressure on your parents to even possibly divorce.

Your families future look messy if you continue this way.

And choose to romance someone else rather than close family.

How would you feel if she was your cousin?

Edited by Keats
Not incest? Lol

What if your parents had children?

Then it would be disgusting.

Develop some boundaries with her.

Keep your sister as your sister. Looks like you don't have a sister.

And if you break up with your sister, consider that immense pressure on your parents to even possibly divorce.

Your families future look messy if you continue this way.

And choose to romance someone else rather than close family.

How would you feel if she was your cousin?

Wtf? They’re not blood related and they’re not dating. Leave the kid alone.

• Like 1

Would you prefer that he persues her?

If your allowed to be alarmed with my post.

I'm allowed to be alarmed by a post where someone is feeling, what I deem inappropriate, feelings for his step sister.

Let's hope his mom and dad never have a baby.

But, I find it vomit inducing.

Step brother and sister need some boundaries.

And that's the best thing to build in oneself.

• Like 1

They don't have to be related by blood for it to be incest, Canada for example see's half siblings in the mix for incest and many States in the US have the same and consider non blood incest punishable.

So there is no avenue to the OP, stop the incest.

Would you prefer that he persues her?

If your allowed to be alarmed with my post.

I'm allowed to be alarmed by a post where someone is feeling, what I deem inappropriate, feelings for his step sister.

Let's hope his mom and dad never have a baby.

But, I find it vomit inducing.

Step brother and sister need some boundaries.

And that's the best thing to build in oneself.

If you’d read my previous post in this thread you would know the answer to your questions. However I think you are being awfully harsh towards the OP, who is only a child and who has made the decision to ask this question rather than to just take matters into his own hands. He’s a boy..cut him some slack.

• Like 1
They don't have to be related by blood for it to be incest, Canada for example see's half siblings in the mix for incest and many States in the US have the same and consider non blood incest punishable.

Again, please see my previous post. In no way, shape or form have I encouraged him to pursue his step sister. He is a boy who is just discovering his sexuality and what he’s feeling is natural. I don’t think he should be shamed for it. Not to mention the fact that he has not actually done anything yet.

• Like 1

Half siblings are blood related. These kids are not blood related. It would not be incest. And if the parents had a baby it would still not be incest.

Edited by grays
  • Like 1

Sure have sympathy for him and be nice to him and cut him some slack.

But to the actual problem. No I wont change my harshness in that issue.

Even as a child, he needs to hear it.

It's my advice to him.

Its irresponsible in my view for a couple to get married and then not expect their children to sleep around, beacsue they failed to teach basic boundaries to their children or probably don't have it themselves.

Yes he's not sleeping around with his half sister. But what do you think is going to happen exactly after such feelings, no boundaries and such close proximity and confusion over weather this is my sister or my girlfriend?

Half siblings are blood related. These kids are not blood related. It would not be incest. And if the parents had a baby it would still not be incest.

Okay.. you are splitting hairs... even STEP are considered for incest in some states.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Okay.. you are splitting hairs... even STEP are considered for incest in some states

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest_in_the_United_States

Georgia, the state I live in is one of those that considers STEP in incest, blood or marriage, Texas is another and adds in Adoptive children

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

I think you're having attraction to her mostly because she's who is around to be attracted to. But you've got to not let yourself carry that any further. At your age, it would be hard to imagine all the problems it would cause and the fallout and fighting within your family if either of you did anything with the other. It would cause a big problem that would probably require getting one or the other of you out of the house to separate you. It's just not acceptable. It crosses boundaries. Don't let anything go any further, for your own sake and hers. There will be plenty of girls in school to look at!

• Like 1

I'm stopped reading at the "I'm 13" part. You don't even know what "love" means at that age, kiddo.

Go and be a 13 year old. You're too young to know what a relationship should be like.