How far can we go....

It seems everyone is looking for the most handsome man and sexy lady.

We want to build a wonderful family and live happily to the fullest.

But u never know .....

If one day he or she lose the ability to walk, or become very ugly , will u still love ?

I m actually asking myself today.

How far can I go?

I v lost someone dear to me , at that moment I would sacrifice everything just to keep the person alive. I would rather get the disease myself to set them free.

But that is a wish, can I really do it or can I really successfully fulfill the wish? I don't know....since the person already passed away before I got the chance to do anything.

For men, the biggest challenge is maybe Sex.

I v asked a few, they said they wouldn't care losing money, house, even health, but would feel dead if no sex.

Hardest part about being married,

This is why when l read round here guys get married for the sex l can't effg believe it because nope,that;s the stupidest reason on the planet to get married.

few babies, few years , looks go , body goes and 15 yrs later your in deep shyt if it wasn't real love.

Love can keep it going.

But l can't believe your friends answered with that, people !

• Like 1
  • Author
Hardest part about being married,

This is why when l read round here guys get married for the sex l can't effg believe it because nope,that;s the stupidest reason on the planet to get married.

few babies, few years , looks go , body goes and 15 yrs later your in deep shyt if it wasn't real love.

Love can keep it going.

But l can't believe your friends answered with that, people !

Yes....

I was surprised too, the friends I asked r highly educated men, very successful in their career......

so u see, it doesn't matter how smart/educated u r, they still can get stuck in that box, and don't evolve.

Yes....

I was surprised too, the friends I asked r highly educated men, very successful in their career......

so u see, it doesn't matter how smart/educated u r, they still can get stuck in that box, and don't evolve.

But nobody knows how they'd feel till it happens to them.

• Like 1

Been alive long enough to see partners/spouse get sick, or decline over years, and die.

Cancer, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's.... real bad stuff out there.

Care taking for someone you love - your partner/spouse - who is declining is so devastating. I have seen it break people. Sometimes the care taking spouse actually dies before or shortly after the sick spouse because of all the stress. I have learned that the biggest hurdle is getting someone else to help care for you spouse instead of yourself. Sometimes its money (people can't afford help) or its emotional (the sick spouse or health spouse does not want a stranger caring for them - or to be away from their home).

As for sex - yes this is a loss as well. Especially when things are difficult with a sick spouse - sex - touch - is a joy and a release that is denied.

My wife (who strangely lost much of her sex drive early in our marriage)...once asked me during an argument over her lost sex drive - which was her choice not a health condition... "well what will you do about no sex when I am old or sick?".... I responded back I would not blame you for getting sick - I would sit and hold your hand and we will smile and wink and recall all the great fun sex we had when you were healthy and I will tell you I love you.

Edited by dichotomy
I v asked a few, they said they wouldn't care losing money, house, even health, but would feel dead if no sex.

sex is way overrated

All you'd have is basically a legit FWB. Maybe that's all all the people round here or your friends that seem to think that will make a relationship want, dunno , but if they've lived it they'll know it's doomed and you'll just end up revolted by each other in the end.

• Author
Been alive long enough to see partners/spouse get sick, or decline over years, and die.

Cancer, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's.... real bad stuff out there.

Care taking for someone you love - your partner/spouse - who is declining is so devastating. I have seen it break people. Sometimes the care taking spouse actually dies before or shortly after the sick spouse because of all the stress. I have learned that the biggest hurdle is getting someone else to help care for you spouse instead of yourself. Sometimes its money (people can't afford help) or its emotional (the sick spouse or health spouse does not want a stranger caring for them - or to be away from their home).

As for sex - yes this is a loss as well. Especially when things are difficult with a sick spouse - sex - touch - is a joy and a release that is denied.

My wife (who strangely lost much of her sex drive early in our marriage)...once asked me during an argument over her lost sex drive - which was her choice not a health condition... "well what will you do about no sex when I am old or sick?".... I responded back I would not blame you for getting sick - I would sit and hold your hand and we will smile and wink and recall all the great fun sex we had when you were healthy and I will tell you I love you.

dichotomy, u r a great man....

may I ask is your wife your first girl?

CrazyKatLady

I like sex but usually end up avoiding it if a partner destroys the emotional bond or fails to help establish and keep one. If I'm putting in 100% sexy during physical time (which I enjoy doing) then I should be getting back the same emotionally from my partner. Then, no one is cheated...but many men have become lazy to pleasing their partners...for me as a woman, I love physical--but its the emotional foreplay and courting beforehand or after that get me going. Its hard to open up when no one cares to put in any effort, day after day. Its such a turnoff when a man is that lazy with me...but--different strokes for different folks.

• Like 1
Almypepoicy

Мы пытаемся связать людей для того, чтобы дать шанс обсуждать и решать вопросы, которые беспокоят профессионалов в их работе. Мы разворачиваем beta версию проекта и приглашаем всех желающих, кто как и мы считает, что для рабочих отношений нужна специализированная площадка. Всем кто войдет к нам мы готовы дать: Первые 100 000 пользователей приобретут при регистрации 2000 collective coins; Второй этап будет длиться до 200 000 пользователей, каждому из которых будет начислено по 1000 Collective Coins Заключительный этап, в котором все получат по 500 Collective Coins — до отметки в 1 000 000 пользователей; Начальная оценка Collective Coins 0,1$. В ближайшее время цена вырастет до одного доллара, а после открытия прогнозируемый размер 40-50% в месяц. Collective Group https://collective.group