Casual fling websites?

Does anyone know if there is any websites that are specifically for flings or one night stands? I've heard of adult friend finder, but that's about it.

IndigoNight

I have a few friends who have mentioned that they use Tinder. I have no idea how successful it is, or any other hook-up sites, as I have never looked into them.

• Author

What about Ashley Madison? Do married women have flings with married men only or can they have flings with single men?

IME, don't bother looking for a so-called hookup site or app as most ladies will still be looking for something serious anyway. Use tinder or POF and be upfront that you only want casual flings but that will probably reduce the matches close to 0. Unless you live in a very large metro area.

What about Ashley Madison? Do married women have flings with married men only or can they have flings with single men?

I wouldn't bother with married women if I were you. Some husbands can be violent.

• Like 1

I thought Ashley Madison was for young women who hook up with married men for money.

When I was going through my player phase after my divorce if I wanted a hookup/ONS I went to a bar. For a short term fling or even a relationship it was OKCupid or Tinder.