Real Or For Attention?

The other evening(this past tuesday) a lady on Instagram post a selfie photo of herself and commented:

"Got good #news ❤❤A #blessing is happing inside of me!!!!"

She also got the same photo posted on her facebook page but she said nothing on it on facebook

She had not yet responded to anything on that page(instagram) after one person asked her if she was pregnant, and two other people said she is pregnant.

Which after getting 16 to 17 likes(on instagram) also, she took it down the next day(wedsnday morning) after having kept the photo posted overnight (along with two other new photos posted too which those were also took down) but kept the same exact photo on facebook.

I think it's a little weird that you're keeping track of her posts like this. Is there a reason why you're stalking her online?

• Like 2
  • Author
I think it's a little weird that you're keeping track of her posts like this. Is there a reason why you're stalking her online?

*sigh* Common Sense. Answer the question or don't answer. K:) ?

• Author

Now.....give me big kiss:D :) *kiss*

Looks attention seeking to me. But I think all vague comments like that are attention seeking.

Who is this lady to you & why do you care?

• Like 1
  • Author
Looks attention seeking to me. But I think all vague comments like that are attention seeking.

Who is this lady to you & why do you care?

Associate.

If she is only an associate you are already putting too much energy into trying to figure out her motives or the meaning of the cryptic post. Move on. If she wants you to know what it means, someday she'll tell you.

• Author
If she is only an associate you are already putting too much energy into trying to figure out her motives or the meaning of the cryptic post. Move on. If she wants you to know what it means, someday she'll tell you.

That's funny. Its alright to people to want to know about celebrities lives by reading celebrity magazines. But when it comes to a question about a non celebrity, there is a problem. Hypocrisy don't you think?

GorillaTheater
That's funny. Its alright to people to want to know about celebrities lives by reading celebrity magazines. But when it comes to a question about a non celebrity, there is a problem. Hypocrisy don't you think?

In the case of celebrity stuff, I'd think "no life/get a hobby", and with non-celebs I'd be thinking "creepy and/or stalkerish". So no, no hypocrisy on that account.