What Is It When Person Repost Old Relationship Photo Of Both Of The Couple On His/Her

What Is It When Person Repost Old Relationship Photo Of Both Of The Couple On His/Her Page Now But Not Before On Their Page 2 to 3 Months B4?

Back in a November 2017 a lady posted photos of her new boyfriend , after she left a guy she was with for 6 years in October 2017, but only she posted her and her new boyfriend on his page only due to her having access to his accounts(facebook and instagram) and not put a few photos of them together on his page only. Altough that she has her Relatioship Status with his name.

Then, a couple of months later(early January) those photos,on his page, is took down then a two or three weeks later only one photo of the same two is put up on her page. But just one photo which is the same very first original photo of the two.

Yet no other photos on her page and no photos of the two on his page and no relationship statuses

Edited by sam13under

Sam I'd like to help, but I really can't understand what happened. I suspect English is your second language and I'm so sorry.

One question for you: Are you the new boyfriend? I'm wondering if this is affecting you directly.

• Author
Sam I'd like to help, but I really can't understand what happened. I suspect English is your second language and I'm so sorry.

One question for you: Are you the new boyfriend? I'm wondering if this is affecting you directly.

Concerned associate. I would ask but I don't want her to know that I'm "trying ti meddle in her bussindess" and not really helping which I do due to me being concerned

• Author

To make it short. A lady left a relationship of six years in October 2017. November 2017 she gets in a new relationship with a guy and has access to his accounts such as Instagram and facebook. Which she postes a few photos of him on his accounts. But not hers(although on facebook she has him in a relationship status).

Then in very early of this past January she took all his pictures down. And later this past January 23rd put the very first(original) picture of them up on her facebook and Instagram page. But no other photos of them.

But no photos of them on his page such as Instagram and facebook. And no relationship status like before.

Edited by sam13under