LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Guys, what personality type do you like?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2018, 5:25 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
Please describe what you like, rather than what you don’t like.

(This is about women)
I like demure, feminine women who do what they're told
Old 4th February 2018, 5:26 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefooloftheyear View Post
Strong type....Alpha female...Not the loudest one in the room, but the one that's most respected by her peers..Not afraid of spiders or snakes, some tattoos..but not over the top...Can drive a manual transmission or a small piece of construction equipment, ride an ATV or dirt bike and has pretty good minor hand tool skills.....Will ditch the weapon for you, and help you dig the hole in the ground..Can turn every guys head in the room, but also not afraid to get down and dirty when the conditions call for it...

TFY
dude, there are not a lot of chicks around like that
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 5:32 PM   #18
Established Member

Journal Entries: 39
Quiet strength. Uses their intellectual and emotional strengths as a tool to uplift and support rather than as a weapon to diminish and destroy. Clear communicator, both in word and action. Consistent.

I consider myself blessed to have met a few sterling examples in life and loved a couple of those and darned near married one. That one will always serve as a shining example of the personality style I mesh well with. Of course that's a two way street.
carhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 5:38 PM   #19
Established Member

Empathetic, trustworthy, warm, affectionate, likes animals and kids, moderately reserved but with a sly smile that makes you wonder, sees a strong bond between love and sex, and digs monogamy.

I am not too hung up on physical looks or features or weight - but I like a nice set of hips. Hip to waist ratio -- and bright eyes and sly smile kill me.

Only found one in my life and I let her go.
Old 4th February 2018, 5:48 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I don't know. I hit a lot of those, can drive a standard, grew up on dirt bikes and horses, the personality part of it, but wild snakes set off my flight instinct, though I've handled a 15 foot boa and some other tame ones. No tatts.

I'm with Mysterio about the music stuff. It's kind of requisite they have to like R&R. I also loved Agent99, although I'm more Secret Squirrel. That's my actual name at the office.
Old 4th February 2018, 5:56 PM   #21
Established Member

What I like:

- Sweet, soft, demure, would rather keep her mouth shut than call out everyone and everything.
- Submissive - looks to me to lead
- Intelligent - Understands the way things work
- Shy but not afraid to speak her opinions when asked
- Generous- thinks about me and will get me a little something when she's out because she thinks I will like it. Offers to pay when we are out.
- Introverted/home body.
- Responsible- realizes that life isn't all about having fun at the risk of saving for your future or eating everything in sight because it tastes good at the risk of her figure.
- Feels a strong correlation between feelings and sex. Not the type to have a one night stand just to get her rocks off; has more respect for herself than that.
- Is happy for me to protect her while she takes care of me behind the scenes
- Gains pleasure by giving me sexual pleasure.

I've met one woman in my life who fit all these criteria and she left me which ended me up here. It's an exceedingly rare type.

Since her I've met a mix of women. The trick is to find one good enough sexually who is also demure and sweet/soft. What I've found is the better they are sexually the more brash and obnoxious they tend to be.
SevenCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 6:13 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

Exactly....

TFY
Old 4th February 2018, 6:37 PM   #23
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrowrd View Post
I'm very old fashioned. I like a traditional lady. Non-athletic, nurturing, kind, domestically focused - family oriented, soft spoken, polite and respectful. One who likes a man to lead and enjoys being in a supportive role.
Almost the complete opposite of this. I like modern women. Prefer athletic, but not required. Nurturing and domestic skills are not needed since I don't want children and I'm completely self-sufficient in the domestic department. I like a woman who wants to be an equal partner in a relationship.
Shining One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 8:23 PM   #24
Established Member

I like all the different answers. Keep them coming guys. No one can ever say "All guys like the same thing".
Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 8:27 PM   #25
Established Member

Believes in being faithful
Not a manhater
Believes in being kind and treating others the way she would want to be treated
Wants to go out and enjoy life instead of just being unhappy and bitter
Has an appreciation, for good music, good film and good art in general
Is well read and intelligent with a natural curiosity about the world
Is an independent thinker

I already have a woman like this in my life.
Old 4th February 2018, 9:07 PM   #26
Established Member

Wealthy
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 9:16 PM   #27
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc878 View Post
Wealthy
It never hurts!
Marc878 likes this.
Old 5th February 2018, 7:08 AM   #28
Established Member

Extroverted and bubbly, but genuinely caring. Preferably adventurous and spontaneous.
snowboy91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 10:05 AM   #29
Established Member

Above all, funny with a great sense of humor. Has to see the joy in life and be drawn to it. Slow to anger, quick to forgive. And a great kisser...

Mr. Lucky
Old 5th February 2018, 11:39 AM   #30
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Men, what personality type do you like in a woman?

Pretty clear and simple. Let's not derail it with side discussions of individual member's posting histories, relationships, speculation about content not in evidence and definitely no gender conflict intrusions. The thread starter wanted opinions and preferences from men regarding personality. We'll go with that. Thanks!
Popsicle likes this.
William is offline   Reply With Quote