Does she like me?

InductedHades

First off, i'm new to the forums. And also, dating has never been a strong point. Ever. I'm not scared to admit that i'm 32 and never had a girlfriend in my life. I've never had any luck. I've lost count how many times I've been turned down, but it's up there.

But enough about that. Onto the question I have. Does she like me? I'm constantly going to this girls workplace, as I work for a dealership as i'm a lot manager as I make sure we have fuel in our vehicles, so customers can test drive them. She has worked at this gas station since Sept of 2017, so we have talked here and there whenever I come in. But in the last month or so every time, I walk into the gas station, doesn't matter if there is a full line of customers or not, she always stops what shes doing and yells hello across the store with a massive smile on her face while waving. Even when dealing with a customer, she does this. Every time. Like on Wednesday night, it was a slow night there and I stayed for about 15 mins talking with her. Whenever I talked, she would put her elbows on the counter with her head in her hands and just stare at me intensely. Then whenever she was talking, she would start twirling her hair with her finger. She would laugh at majority of the things I said, even if they weren't funny. But what I really notice when shes staring at me or twirling her hair, I can see a twinkle in her eye and she blushes a bit. She also tells me the days she works and wants me to come and see her.

As I said, dating isn't my strong point. I'm clueless majority of the time.

Thanks

But enough about that. Onto the question I have. Does she like me? I'm constantly going to this girls workplace, as I work for a dealership as i'm a lot manager as I make sure we have fuel in our vehicles, so customers can test drive them. She has worked at this gas station since Sept of 2017, so we have talked here and there whenever I come in. But in the last month or so every time, I walk into the gas station, doesn't matter if there is a full line of customers or not, she always stops what shes doing and yells hello across the store with a massive smile on her face while waving. Even when dealing with a customer, she does this. Every time. Like on Wednesday night, it was a slow night there and I stayed for about 15 mins talking with her. Whenever I talked, she would put her elbows on the counter with her head in her hands and just stare at me intensely. Then whenever she was talking, she would start twirling her hair with her finger. She would laugh at majority of the things I said, even if they weren't funny. But what I really notice when shes staring at me or twirling her hair, I can see a twinkle in her eye and she blushes a bit. She also tells me the days she works and wants me to come and see her.

No idea if she likes you but it sure seems she'd like to get to know you.

All it would take is a simple - "Like to grab a cup of coffee on ----- after you get off work? I'd love to talk to you when you're not behind the counter" - to find out.

Does she like me?

Don't ask us, ask her...

Mr. Lucky

[] Okay, you admit to being or claim you are clueless. Listen to Mr Lucky and me - go for it and good luck!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Trolling callout redacted and member moderated
  • Like 1

You work around salesmen. The successful ones can & do talk to anybody & everybody. They are masters at reading body language. Ask some of them for dating tips. Invite one or two out for drinks after work & watch them operate. Emulate some of that behavior.

As for this lady, next time you get gas, ask her what time she gets off & if she'd like to grab a cup of coffee with you after work. Very simple. Low key. It's an ask but not an over the top one; even if she says no you can still get gas there.

• Author
InductedHades
[] Okay, you admit to being or claim you are clueless. Listen to Mr Lucky and me - go for it and good luck!

[Y]es, I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff.

And for Mr Lucky, I did listen to him. I actually went to see her at work this morning. And she admitted she liked me but won't go on a date with me. Her excuse is my car is too fancy for her. I drive a 15 Subaru WRX STi.

Quote and response to redacted quoted material edited

Then she's a twit. Women should not date or exclude men based on the car they drive. That is trivial.

Turn it around on her. Suggest that she pick you up in her car.

• Author
InductedHades

She doesn't drive.

But she did take a few secs to think of that excuse, so its possible it was just something to say. I'm used to excuses like this. I've probably heard them all.

But this is probably the best one yet. This happened back in December. This girl made a date for us to meet at a coffee shop. But 3 hours before we were suppose to meet, she msgs me saying she isn't feeling too and wanted to schedule a different day. So we did. But my gut, had this feeling and I said to myself, i'm gonna do down to that coffee shop anyways since i've wanted to go there. So I went there at the time we decided on, and 15 mins later she walks in with a different guy. I walked up to her and asked how she was feeling. She turned around and gave me the OMG look. The guy asked what happened and I told him. Then me and that guy started chatting and found out we are both in to RC cars. So we both left and left that girl in massive shock like she didn't know what just happened.

I just have no luck with this stuff.

Oh well, guess i'll just spend my money on my car instead.

I didn't even read your post. Just the title. You asked does she like me? The answer is no she doesn't. It's just like sex. If you have to ask, the answer is no.

[Y]es, I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff.

And for Mr Lucky, I did listen to him. I actually went to see her at work this morning. And she admitted she liked me but won't go on a date with me. Her excuse is my car is too fancy for her. I drive a 15 Subaru WRX STi.

What the hell?!

she gave all these signals and she even admitted she likes you, but then gave you this excuse not to date you?

I don't understand. it's so brain f..ed. what's with these women? as a woman, I don't understand at all. maybe that's why I failed?

but anyway, you don't need these women and games anyway.

Edited quote
  • Like 1

I just have no luck with this stuff.

Oh well, guess i'll just spend my money on my car instead.

or spend money on prostitutes...save time and energy and from brain f...ed.

InductedHades

OMG. That coffee shop story is awful. Where do you get these women?

Go back to my original suggestion. Spend some time hanging out with the salesmen at your dealership. Watch & observe. Then emulate some of what they do.

• Author
InductedHades
or spend money on prostitutes...save time and energy and from brain f...ed.

I've thought of that idea but I don't want my first time to go down that route.

• Author
InductedHades
InductedHades

OMG. That coffee shop story is awful. Where do you get these women?

Go back to my original suggestion. Spend some time hanging out with the salesmen at your dealership. Watch & observe. Then emulate some of what they do.

Trust me, I have no idea. I've lived in 5 different cities past 5 years and it's the samething over and over.

One of the salesmen I work with, he has a different woman every night. I follow he lead and still doesn't work. He's even had a few of them try to hook up with me and they turned me down. I'll admit, I'm not best looking guy out there but I'm not hard on the eyes either. I don't know. Maybe I'm missing something here.

T Maybe I'm missing something here.

It's not what you're missing, it's something you have - the scent of desperation.

You mentioned an interest in RC cars, I'll bet you have some connection to other tech hobbies and fields. Better to find groups with similar interests and use some of the "sales" techniques there - eye contact, listen intently, observe body language, etc. Keep at it without sex as a goal and you'll find a connection...

Mr. Lucky

• Author
InductedHades
It's not what you're missing, it's something you have - the scent of desperation.

You mentioned an interest in RC cars, I'll bet you have some connection to other tech hobbies and fields. Better to find groups with similar interests and use some of the "sales" techniques there - eye contact, listen intently, observe body language, etc. Keep at it without sex as a goal and you'll find a connection...

Mr. Lucky

Scent of Desperation... What would really cause this? Could it be possibility be that i'm Bipolar? Which I am currently on 3 different meds for. So I do find it pretty hard some days, but I try my best that I can.

My other interests is pretty much anything that does with technology. I find it calms my mind down really well. But unfortunately, there's really no groups like this in my area. Except for a RC car group that gathers once a week, which I attend all the time. But there is a group thats meant for single people. I just don't remember the name of it. I know they setup events and whatnot.

Did a bit of editing and moderated one member for suggesting the thread starter was trolling. That's the absolute quickest way to lose posting privileges so don't even mention the word, at all, or anything like it.

Also, watch the language. Work the issue of does the lady like the man. Thanks!

• Like 1