List 3 worst countries for single men.

I want you to list your 3 worst countries where it is very difficult or impossible for a single man to get a girlfriend, later on a wife, or at least where it is difficult to find any decent girls, or where there are simply too many men. From your experience if possible. These countries are so called Death traps for single men, in which if you go there, you might as well expect to remain single for as long as you stay there. Here is my list:

1. Papua New Guinea

2. South Sudan

3. Saudi Arabia

Vatican City

Good crack, but you would be surprised by the number of catholic priests that hid their secret relationships with women.

Not a country but heard parts of Alaska are awful for guys.

I have also heard Japan (and men there?) are becoming asexual.

The country with the largest male-female population discrepancy by FAR is China - the one-child policy alongside traditional preferences for boys backfired pretty badly.

• Like 3

Aside from China, other countries with far more men are those in the Middle East (a quick Wikipedia search lists Qatar, UAE and Bahrain as the three having the highest male:female ratio by far). On top of that, girls I've met who have lived in Qatar are incredibly picky.

Most of the rest of the world is relatively well balanced - although many Eastern European countries have a lot more females. That being said, there is often very strong regional variation - for example here in Australia mining towns in the north and the Outback have far more men than women, whereas inner suburbs in the major cities are balanced the other way.

Some cultures/religions are also very much against outsiders dating/marrying their women - some Muslim countries are good examples of this.

What criteria are you using to pick your examples?

I agree with others, for the most part I think it would come down to male vs female population disparities.

But then there is also Japan, they are experiencing some weird cultural pull back from dating, marriage and procreating.

To the point the government is running campaigns encouraging people to have children.

Hate to say it but if forums are anything to go by the US has gotta be up there.for both.

Edited by Chilli

Folks, doing a little clean up here and I'm going to steer this back to the topic of countries with the most dating difficulties before it becomes a debate on physical or ethnic preference.

Everyone has their own preferences in a partner and we'll leave it as such. ~T

Yet its hard to make some points and arguments about this topic without veering off to stereotypes isn't it?

I am located in the Western world and I am content with that. Probably women are more free around here, and for the better can work almost every jobs, drive, socialize and party. I am fine with that.

The Muslim or Arab world is a difficult and that's an understatement place to date. Sure, there are variable between a ''free'' country like Morroco or Tunisia and Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

Its hard overall for women for a number of reasons, but also for men. I can't blame an old civilization like them for their traditions, customs and society. Many Muslims living there are fine with their countries. Some not and we have seen what happened during the Arab Spring but I digress.

Since the question was what was the worse countries for single men to date anyway. Define dating too? If we are talking going to the pub and enjoy a couple pints then Saudi Arabia is the worse country. The world is a vast area and diverse at that, and what I said above different culture that dating in the ~200 countries on planet Earth may not mean the same standard to that of a New Yorker or Londoner.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author

Yes the western world is one of the best regions, even for those from the Eastern world.

China is only difficult for local men, but there are a lot harder countries.

Japan is not difficult, plenty of girls there.

Edited by sprotz