I need you guys to shed some light ...

I’m 46 and been divorced 4 yrs married 15 ,

Dating hasn’t been great .. some really doozies

Started seeing this guy .... very successful , 51 travels a lot

He told me he just ended an 8 yr relationship and after our 3 rd date

He told me she still lives in his house .. but they are completely over he has an eviction notice . And than he left on vacation ... him and I

Spoke every day while he was on vaca and he told me how he can’t wait until she moved out , when he got back we resumed our relationship and went out to dinner and he spent the night ... when he got home next day , he texted me that she actually moved out but took one of his cars .. he has many .... and that he’s very upset so much so that he couldn’t even speak to me ... btw the car wa under her name but he paid for it ... and he’s overwhelmed with everything he’s got to do and very upset ... and resumed to tell me that he’s got a lot going on this week he doesn’t know how available he will be .... so I got a little annoyed

I told him he took this x girlfriend moving out to harsh and it’s only a car a matrial thing , so I’m a little dissapuonted with how it went down esp after

Spending the night in my house I don’t think he should of taken his x moving out and taking his car which is under her name ... so harshly and kind of started making excuses how he’s not good company right now and will be busy for the next couple of days .... what do you guys think ?

he is not ready for you

be prepared for him to say" I'm not ready for a relationship" or " I cant give you what you want"

Dissolving a live in or marriage relationship is very hard and stressful. There will be NO smooth sailing until it's finalized and everything is divided. They will be dividing stuff and emotions will run high and they probably will even reconcile one more time.

• Author

Just a note , when I found out in our 3 rd date that she still lives in his house I told him I didn’t want to see him anymore , but he re assured me that he’s ready to move on they broke up 4 months ago and he’s just trying for her her to move out , and he completely is ready to move on so that’s why I find this reaction he’s having strange and surprising that he’s too super to even talk to me and says it’s really about the car that she took ... but I have my suspicions that it’s really about her