Just last week we went out with friends to a night club I'm not much for dancing but my wife loves to dance afte a hour of so or frinds headed home wife wanted to stay just a little longer she had a few drinks and was enjoying herself

I went to the restroom when I got back to our table she was dancing with

I nice looking younger guy I set and watched them as they danced to a few

songs then the played a slow one his hands where all over her she didn't even try to stop him from rubbing her ass he finally walked her back to our table

And thanked her for the dance

By the time we got home we were both turned on

I never thought I'd be turned on by watching some guy play with my wife

It's not unusual, and fairly common in swinger circles (similarly for the husband with another woman). There is also the hot-wife fetish, and at the extreme of that there is cuckolding - I tend to think these two can be dysfunctional, but if everyone is consenting, then do as you wish.

At the level you describe, it is a bit of a turn on, like heavy flirting. If taken further, it may not be, and so be very careful if you allow this to continue, as it could create serious problems in your marriage.

• Like 4

I've never understood that either, but hey to each their own. Would anybody care to chime in on what exactly it is that makes certain people get off to this kind of thing? Just out of purr curiosity of course.

... what exactly it is that makes certain people get off to this kind of thing?

I think it has to do with selection bias, in part. It can be exciting when someone else covets what you have, because you're the lucky and amazing guy who has it already. It also implies that what you have is special and desirable, and while that makes you appreciate what you have to a degree. Additionally, the fear that someone else could have what it takes to lure it away can inspire you to do whatever is needed to keep it. So, someone flirting with your wife can make you competitive, so you show her how sexually amazing you are. Getting turned on by the situation makes it easier to be competitive.

• Like 1