LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Women cheat for sex

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st December 2017, 11:11 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
I see what you mean now. Yes there are some men that women see as good for sex, but not relationship material.
I was going to say this as well, OP if this is what you desire, a real emotional connection , you have to ask yourself ....why you aren't finding that connection ? You are obviously attractive if women continue to throw themselves at you but once they Get physical with you they aren't desiring to make that emotional connection? Am I correct with this or is it that you can't meet someone you want to make the connection with. You've stated that a lot of married or taken women approach you for sex.. which you seem to be happy to give them .. but what about single and available ones?

Last edited by Underthepink; 31st December 2017 at 11:13 AM..
Underthepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 11:14 AM   #17

I will agree , you are right it's most humans isn't it.
Underthepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 11:16 AM   #18
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Good morning,

A couple of points this morning...

1. Please, no prohibited language. If not knowing what that means, there's an announcement at the top of each forum which references 'individual and group berating'. That's our language policy. Has been for over 2 years.

2. This thread is about women who cheat for sex. From the thread starter:

Quote:
I guess my point is that the narrative that women don't cheat for sex is false. They've been cheating on their men with me my whole life for exactly that.
Discuss that assertion. Men are irrelevant and off-topic here. There are dozens of threads about men who cheat and, if you can't find one, start one. They're free!

Thanks!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 11:16 AM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmacbride View Post
When I read the op's post, I'm reminded of my younger days. There was a girl where I lived who ( and this was really mean) was known as "[being promiscuous]". Somewhere along the line, she had gotten the idea that if she had sex with a guy, it would lead to much more. It never did, and no guy would look at her as serious relationship materials because they felt like they couldn't trust her.

That probably wasn't true, as in every other area of her life, she was very loyal. What she was doing to try and find love was actually holding her back from finding it.

OP, if I were a single woman and hoping to meet someone, and if I knew you would sleep with married women, I don't think I could ever trust you. I know that sounds very unfair, but it's true.
This is the opposite of what I said in my post You quoted. In my post I meant the woman does not see the guy as being good for anything, love, relationship etc, but sex. Shes not using sex to get love or using sex in the hopes it turns to love. Shes just having sex and doesnt want anything more with that guy. This is hard for people, especially the guy shes doing it with, to believe. And before anyone asks, I dont engage in things like that.
Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 11:22 AM   #20
Established Member

Ive also seen some women (a lot actually) who THINK they can do this and then next thing you know theyre catching feelings. Or their feelings, which they claim not to have are thinly-veiled.

But yes I have seen some women actually do this (use a man for sex) and not want more. Both single and married. Its usualky because the guy shes doing it with is not relationship material in her eyes.
Old 1st January 2018, 8:49 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underthepink View Post
I was going to say this as well, OP if this is what you desire, a real emotional connection , you have to ask yourself ....why you aren't finding that connection ? You are obviously attractive if women continue to throw themselves at you but once they Get physical with you they aren't desiring to make that emotional connection? Am I correct with this or is it that you can't meet someone you want to make the connection with. You've stated that a lot of married or taken women approach you for sex.. which you seem to be happy to give them .. but what about single and available ones?
I was identified as "gifted" at the age of seven, meaning I'm in the top 2-3% of the general population intellectually. My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFJ, which is the rarest of all personality types.

Random people my whole life have told me I look like "a movie star", which puts me in an even smaller demographic. Add everything together and I'm a unicorn looking for another unicorn. I know that makes me sound like an ******* and I'm sorry for that. But it's lonely as ****.

There are some days I don't want to be alive anymore.

Last edited by WorldInMyEyes; 1st January 2018 at 8:57 AM..
WorldInMyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 9:18 AM   #22
Established Member

You have absolutely no morals, anything and everything is fair game to you including your friends wives and gfs... smh.
What sort of a person does that?
I guess you lack empathy.

You no doubt have a "reputation" and so no woman looking for something serious will touch you with a bargepole. Who really wants a guy who can't say no and is happy servicing married women right left and centre?
I am amazed that you had not already figured that out.

If you want a "decent" woman, then you need to start acting like a "decent" man.
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 11:18 AM   #23
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post

But yes I have seen some women actually do this (use a man for sex) and not want more. Both single and married. Its usualky because the guy shes doing it with is not relationship material in her eyes.
Exactly! Like the wives who like to do the pool boy, etc. He's got a hot body and face but they would never want to actually be with him outside of the bed.
Popsicle likes this.
stillafool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 11:41 AM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldInMyEyes View Post
I was identified as "gifted" at the age of seven, meaning I'm in the top 2-3% of the general population intellectually. My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFJ, which is the rarest of all personality types.

Random people my whole life have told me I look like "a movie star", which puts me in an even smaller demographic. Add everything together and I'm a unicorn looking for another unicorn. I know that makes me sound like an ******* and I'm sorry for that. But it's lonely as ****.

There are some days I don't want to be alive anymore.
Im sure you are fabulous but the sooner you get over yourself, the more youll improve your character and women will want to have a relationship with you then.
Old 1st January 2018, 11:51 AM   #25
Established Member

My Ex-W and I broke up after 6 months, prior to our break up she let the cat out of the bag that I enjoyed performing oral to a couple of the married women that I worked with. Not long after the separation they let me know that they were available as it was something they wanted to try, but were refused by the spouses.
2.50 a gallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 1:08 PM   #26
Established Member

This assumption (that women don't cheat for sex) seems to be part of a larger base assumption that women all don't want sex and just "put up with it" to get the emotional/stability benefits of a relationship, which is incredibly strange (and wrong!). I honestly have no idea why that assumption is so common here, when it's really a pretty commonly-known fact that the vast majority of women have sexual desires... just maybe not for the man they are with.

Of course, cheating isn't REALLY all about sexual desire. Lots of people desire sex but are monogamous, both men and women. Cheating can potentially stem from lots of things IMO - insecurity, personality type, lower ethical standards, immaturity, etc. In that sense, I think men and women are fairly similar in their reasons for cheating.
Old 2nd January 2018, 5:00 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
You have absolutely no morals, anything and everything is fair game to you including your friends wives and gfs... smh.
As I mentioned, I never made the first move on any of them. They came after me, not the other way around. So who was really "fair game"? They all had nice stable relationships they could rely on and I had nothing. I was emotionally vulnerable and they took advantage of that for their own sexual pleasure.

Popsicle likes this.
WorldInMyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 5:25 AM   #28
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldInMyEyes View Post
As I mentioned, I never made the first move on any of them. They came after me, not the other way around. So who was really "fair game"? They all had nice stable relationships they could rely on and I had nothing. I was emotionally vulnerable and they took advantage of that for their own sexual pleasure.

You do have a point. Neither of you were victims. Both of you were victims. What a sad story. Just don't do that again, okay? Love yourself more. It's time to move on and heal.
Old 2nd January 2018, 5:52 AM   #29
Established Member

The Women I know that cheat come off to me, like they want to hurt the husband more than anyone else. I don't sex has much to do with it.

The way I see women is that Sex does not come easy for them to give themselves up like that. As scary as it is to me. I think I would be easy to jump into bed with a woman,if I allowed myself to trust them.

Guys I think would have an open marriage more than women would in my neck of the woods.
Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 9:08 AM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post

The way I see women is that Sex does not come easy for them to give themselves up like that.
Really?
stillafool is online now   Reply With Quote