Hello I’m completely new to this I’ve been with my man for 19 years we have always had a strong steady relationship never split up there’s never been cheating etc do we are a very strong couple we have s great active sex life , the other night my partner (male) asked me if I wanted him I replied yes and got in top ...

whilst doing my thing and turning him on he asked me to pull up the blinds I was at first like why? He said people might see you, they might wank over us , he got really really turned on saying they can look n turn themselves on but they cannot touch you your mind and your so sexy he was really really turned on, I was so excited as much as I questioned is this normal for us I really really loved it we both spoke do dirty about strangers wanting us both but can’t have us and maybe someone is watching us it was so exciting we both orgasmed and it felt amazing,

now I’m left wondering is this normal for men to think like that , he’s not thinking of cheating anytime soon is he?

I found it quite good but I’m also questioning as a couple where this is leading as the thought of done one touching us is not attractive but the thought of people wanting to watch us but can’t have us was do good, has anyone experienced this , pkease if you have can you try and elaborate what we are going lol Thankyou kindly Raquel a very sexually happy 35 year old

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

That was literally one long sentence. Your post is difficult to read, so the responses may be limited.

That said, it sounds like you described enjoying exhibitionism. The idea that others can watch, and for you two you enjoyed the tease, "look but don't touch" aspect of it.

Exhibitionism is a fairly common kink (those who like to watch but not participate are called voyeurs).

Doesn't mean that there will be cheating etc, just a bit of a kink you both had fun with.

• Like 3
Michelle ma Belle
That was literally one long sentence. Your post is difficult to read, so the responses may be limited.

That said, it sounds like you described enjoying exhibitionism. The idea that others can watch, and for you two you enjoyed the tease, "look but don't touch" aspect of it.

Exhibitionism is a fairly common kink (those who like to watch but not participate are called voyeurs).

Doesn't mean that there will be cheating etc, just a bit of a kink you both had fun with.

Agreed.

Lots of couples enjoy doing this, some more than others.

As RC said, doesn't mean he'll cheat but it will be interesting to see how far he (and you) will want to take things now that you've had a taste of how exciting a bit of kink can be.

Just be careful. Don't be afraid to let your partner know what you like and especially what you don't like. Sometimes exploring can be a bit of a Pandora's Box so it's imperative to communicate at all times.

I think it's awesome that you're getting to experience something for the first time after 19 years together.

Have fun!

• Like 1

Ya, this is just the kink of exhibitionism. Doesn't have anything to do with cheating. Consider taking the bdsm test (google it) with your man and see what else you both might be into...

Have fun!

• Author

Hi I’m sorry for the very first message I was rambling on a bit, trying to get all details in for everyone , Thankyou for all of you replies . I suppose we are experimenting and enjoying it ? like I said before we always have had a very good sexual relationship . I really appreciate the feedback ?? Whilst he was speaking to me saying that men could be watching and men would be so turned on seeing me , it literally made me melt and turned him on even more

• Author

Does anyone have any ideas for us to explore , pulling the blind up in our bedroom and having full on sex imagining people are madturbating over us is as far as we’ve got , ideas welcome

Michelle ma Belle
Does anyone have any ideas for us to explore , pulling the blind up in our bedroom and having full on sex imagining people are madturbating over us is as far as we’ve got , ideas welcome

You have to be careful about when and where you do this unless you're okay with being arrested for lewd and lascivious acts :eek:

That being said, sometimes the fear of getting caught is just as exciting as knowing people are straight up watching you; Sex in a parked car often does the job. Sex in a public restroom, sex in nature/woods during a hike, sex in a pool/jacuzzi/ocean or on the beach under a beach towel, sex in front of window in a hotel room overlooking the city, the list is endless.

Masturbating or touching one another is another way to get in some sexy time without committing to a full on act.

Sweet Jesus my mind is racing with ideas! :bunny:

You're only limited by your imagination but again, just be mindful of where you're doing it. Not everyone wants to watch a couple getting it on openly and/or in public.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes my mind is racing too it gets me really excited Thankyou for the ideas the hotel sounds a good one I seem to like it through the window ?

• Like 1
BarbedFenceRider

I think its cool that after 19 years, couples can learn to keep it going with fresh and original...Nice.

• Author

Yes we were 16 when we met never really had a day apart I believe we are meant for each other , we can explore things together and be open with each other , it’s truly satisfying ?

• Like 1

Exhibitionism can be pretty rad. LOL! What's even better is that you're getting to experience this with your man you've been with for 19 years. So much intimacy and so much trust there. Now you get to both take it to the next level. High five your bad self.

Suggestions:

• Again, take the BDSM test. It won't bite ;-) I did this with a woman I was in a three year vanilla relationship with and we both discovered some red hot kinks that we never knew we had - D/s and playing with ropes.
  • +1 on the hotel thing. Very hot.
  • Consider making out at club or a bar
  • Perhaps kink it up a bit. Like hook a discrete chain on one of your bracelets and give him the other end to hold like a leash and then go for a walk some night

Above all, have fun exploring this together! It is all about communication.

You have to be careful about when and where you do this unless you're okay with being arrested for lewd and lascivious acts :eek:

That being said, sometimes the fear of getting caught is just as exciting as knowing people are straight up watching you; Sex in a parked car often does the job. Sex in a public restroom, sex in nature/woods during a hike, sex in a pool/jacuzzi/ocean or on the beach under a beach towel, sex in front of window in a hotel room overlooking the city, the list is endless.

Masturbating or touching one another is another way to get in some sexy time without committing to a full on act.

Sweet Jesus my mind is racing with ideas! :bunny:

You're only limited by your imagination but again, just be mindful of where you're doing it. Not everyone wants to watch a couple getting it on openly and/or in public.

Good luck.

^^Love these ideas. Michelle is on point as per usual!

You could try a sex crawl. It's like a pub crawl... But instead of having a drink at every establishment you visit, you perform a sex act. You could even have a check list and tick off each item as you achieve it.

And I second being careful about discretion and not getting caught. It's not just about the legality of it, it's also about consent. All sex acts require consent, including exposure to exhibitionism.

That being said, it's amazing what you can get up to in a quiet dark corner booth with noone being the wiser!

Enjoy OP :)

• Author

Yes very true I shall look into that sounds fun. ??? we went to bed last night and pulled the blind up slightly again and my man said imagine a couple watching us , imagine they are having sex whilst watching us , does that mean it’s definitely exhibitionism ? When he was saying it to me I didn’t think of anyone I knew it was strangers I didn’t see faces just imagined a couple making out being turned on by us , thanks everyone

Be careful doing this at home in front of people who know who you are and where you live. Some may see it as an invitation. Others may find an opportunity to create a video.

Still others may only be very, very angry for themselves, family members and friends being subjected to an unwanted display.

Exercise prudence.

• Author

Hi yes we totally understand that our window looks over a field which is locked at night and there’s a good few hotel type H&M’s b other side of the field I think if anyone saw it wouldn’t be very clear , but I totally understand that and I too wouldn’t want to come across something like that very blatantly , if someone saw it does look like a mistake as the blind is up slightly which makes it a bit more exciting thankyou