How would you Describe Yourself

So we are all here trying to find love. How would you describe yourself.

I am a Canadian Black 46 yr old male born in 1971. I am a big Comic Book Guy. Love Movies/Music-Rock and Roll/Soul/Heavy Metal/Pop/Jazz.

I love going to music concerts big or small. I have great friends, family. I have more Men friends than women.

I am Single, never married, no kids. 5'9. Shave my head bald. I am in fit shape. I have my own Condo. 1 boy Cat. I do Buddhist Chanting. Work out 5 days a week with running weights/swiming.

I like to have soulful introspective conversation about life/relationships/music.

My fave bands are Led Zeppelin/Judas Priest/Heart/Def Leppard/Th Doors/The Rolling Stones/James Brown/Sam and Dave/Parliment-Funkadelic/Hendrix/CCR/Steely Dan/Rival Son

Fave Colours-Red/Black/Blue/White

Fave # 7/5/3/9/11.

I am a Pisces born in March

My fave Season-Fall and then Summer.

Fave TV shows-Chicago PD/All the DC Super Heroes. I really love The Flash.

• Like 2
  • Author

I had a fortune teller tell me that I was a woman in another life and I was white.

Yet I am 110 % heterosexual and I love women in terms of a romantic relationship. So I am not Gay or even a little bit. I think its my sprituality that comes out and thats why some of you here, may think I am a woman. I am just not that super harsh unless pushed.

26 year old black American living in Arizona. Working in the medical field until I get my PhD in Cognitive Sciences to start working as a Research Scientist. Love video games, mainly Smash Bros and Zelda/Final Fantasy along with Dance Dance Revolution and Guitar Hero. Love karaoke, love having intelligent and philosophical discussions with people (even though I hate people xD).

Hum…

Well, I am a 39 year old Caucasian woman, northern California born and raised.

Degree in sociology, but my career is in real estate / law (today is my 14th anniversary with my company). I spend 60 hours a week working and commuting.

I have been with my partner for over 16 years. In 2016 we finally tied the knot and made it official.

No children by choice, and we have two cats, two dogs, and I have my horse which is a huge part of my life.

I love the dichotomies in my life.

On one hand I have an office in a high rise in the financial district, its me and hundreds of thousands of others in the hustle and bustle every day. There is something about the City, and the crowded trains, the urbanism of it I enjoy. I live downtown in a city of a million. I am a gregarious and out going person, very far from shy. I love socializing and my husband and I have a large social circle, and are out on the town several days a week. We enjoy small concerts, dining out, cocktails and dancing, mixers with friends.

On the other hand I spend many hours every week lost out in the hills – wilderness without another human around for miles. Just me and my horse, or perhaps a solo hike. I have a deep love for nature and enjoy solitude. I grew up in a remote town sandwiched between the redwoods and the pacific ocean. There are few things that make my soul sing as much as just stopping, and enjoying the breeze as it rustles through the trees, the glow of the sun on the hills, the call of a hawk and the babble of a brook, the sound of my horse’s hooves against the earth.

I tend to very much be an in the moment person.

I very rarely watch TV. Movies even less frequently. I strongly dislike any sort of video game.

52, English. High school teacher, currently working on a beautiful Spanish island accompanied by my 2 cats. Trying to get over a broken heart, considering my next overseas move. The world is my oyster!

Love looking at the stunning scenery here, travelling to the many idyllic beaches, wandering the alleyways of the small traditional Spanish town I live in.

Edited by chinadiary