my ex wants to talk again i need s

Hello, so I'm going to explain the whole situation for you all to understand (sorry it's a bit long).

One of my friend just texted me saying she got a message on facebook from my ex asking why I didn't reply to his message and if I was fine (the thing is I deleteted my facebook account months ago that's why I didn't know about this)

And because I don't know what to do I'm gonna explain the story from the start now.

I met him three years ago, and I fell in love really fast. He had a gf so I never said anything and I kept my feelings for myself.

After 6 months he asked me if I loved him (I was quite obvious I have to say) and I said yes because why lying at this point right. And he told me he had feelings for me too and he didn't know what to do with his gf because it was complicated (he bull****ed me a bit on that tho).

Two days after that he told me he had broke up with her for me, so at that time I was really happy and that was it, I didn't think more of it. He was my first real boyfriend so I was just excited.

I went to see him the next day and we kissed. It was really awkward because I had no experience and because of my strong feelings for him I had lost all control (he kinda made fun of me for that).

The day after that we saw each other again at school and everything was perfect, but in the evening he sent me a text saying he wanted to break up because he wanted to go back to the girl he broke up with for me. I was heartbroken but I just accepted it and told him I wanted to stay friend because i couldn't lose him just yet. So we went back to being friends for a few weeks and then we lost contact naturally.

You may think it's the end of the story but the worst is coming.

One day I got a text from is girlfriend saying I was a bitch and that she wanted to punch me. I asked her why and she said someone told her that they saw me kiss her boyfriend. And then, she explained to me that they never broke up. So the guy just cheated on her with me and I didn't even know.

I made the big mistake to not say anything to him and just let go of him and all this story.

So now it's been two years and a half since we last talked and I don't know why he wants to talk again. We saw each other on the bus like a month ago but we didn't talk. Also I never really forgave him and I'm still bitter about everything he did. But a small part of me is tempted to see what he wants (I'm pretty much sure he is still with the girl)

So tell me what you think about it and what i should do :(

Edited by mintty