Any girls here prefer a bigger man?

belle_athletic

No, not talking about the size of his "appendage". I'm talking about a guy who has a bigger frame than you. I'm currently going out with a guy, he's fit and lean, but not very big. I miss the feeling of being "dominated" by the size of my ex. Anyone else feel the same way?

I'm tall and frequently the same size as the guy's I've dated....so no, I can't say I relate.

What I will do however is relate something to you which my husband says about things such as this: "if you can't change it, don't worry about it"

I like them about my size.

Big guys make me nervous. Stirs up bad memories.

Very good point. May well be the same for me too.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
Nope. I like a scrawny man. Really, I'm not trying to be funny. I HATE feeling dominated by a mans size or in any other way.

Made me giggle :).

• Like 1

I don't really have a preference if they're giants or closer to my own size. I care about the size of other things more.

Made me giggle :).

It's true. I'm a big girl and more squish isn't my thing. Bones and sinews. Mmm. The 'before' pic of the guy who gets sand kicked in his face. That's my preference. :p

• Like 1
2.50 a gallon

When I met my current GF she was living with a semi-pro heavy weight boxer. She is 5'8" and all of her previous BFs, including her Ex-H, a 20 year military guy, were all 6 footers who weighed close to 200 pounds. She liked her men big and tough, her favorite actor was Steven Segal.

Her and her then BF temporarily separated as he left the state to dry out from drugs.

I am 5'6" and 140 pounds, and the reason she gave me a chance was I wouldn't squish her in bed. Where at age 40 she discovered she was multiple orgasmatic. We have now been together for 22 years.

• Like 2
Nothingtolose

100%. I have a very hard time being attracted to really skinny guys or guys my height/slightly shorter than me. I like guys who are at least a bit taller, and have a bit more meat on them - even a bit chubby is good haha. I love the feeling of burying my face on his chest when we hug, and feeling small and protected.

• Like 1

Yup. I like a substantial man. My current guy isn't huge but he's 8 inches taller than me and he's thick. He's always trying to lose weight, says he's working on a six pack. I'll be bummed if he loses it, tho. I think he's hot af that way. :love: