How does Attraction work for you

So how do you think it works for you personally. Just based on your experiance.

For me. I don't know what it is. When I don't care. Thats when it seems to happen for me. Never when I try to put my good foot out or make an effort, does it seem to work out for me romantically.

I wonder what that could mean. Even when I was in a relationship. If we were going to make love. It was never when I was in the mindset. For the most part. I could make her hot. Yet not like when I had major intensions. More like when I was in a different state of mind.

A male friend of mind and I were talking and we both came to the same conclusion that Mating with the opposite sex . There is no real smooth way about it. When it comes to friendship. The route is easier to follow.

If it was easy. Would Loveshack exist. There really is no heavy duty site for friendship. Even though we do have a friendship forum.

Cookiesandough

To me it's the way the guy's face/body looks, but it's also how he dresses/his style, the way he carries himself/his swagger, his personality/how he speaks and acts. All that stuff together is what makes him attractive/hot.

• Author

So Cookie. You need a number if things to happen before you feel attraction for a man.

For me. A woman has to come off as soft/playful towards me, before that happens.

Physical looks I am all over the place. I could be with a short or tall woman. The softer they look. The more attracted to them I am.

Also Similar age range. For me thats 27 to 57. To the extreem.

I for the most part need great conversation and affection. Both mixed and the woman is easy with me.

• Like 1
  • Author

Everyone needs to just stay true to their core and read themselves well. If you want an athletic person. Join recreational activities. If your into gaming. You know where to go.

Opposites don't really attract. I think if you can mine that core thing in you. Dating/relationships will go well as they can.

Historically, and IIUC, outlier, I wake up one day and suddenly this human presence I've encountered, enjoyed or simply have been around becomes more. Sometimes that's been relatively brief, sometimes years. No rhyme or reason. Just happens. I can look at it forensically and try to assign logic or psychology to it but so far nada. I expect the mystery will die with me.

People who have more conventional attraction styles do better with relationships, IMO. They're speaking a common language while I'm speaking Klingon ;)

I find it really hard to find a man I am attracted to, to be honest. I am usually attracted to the shape of a man's face, his smile, his voice, the way he walks, HIS STYLE and HIS POSTURE.

Personality and character wise, I am attracted to men who are KIND. A kind hearted man who had the physical attributes above would be my perfect man.

• Like 1

My tastes have never changed. l still get captured by the same stuff l did back in my teens.

l have things , face and body stuff and personalty things l love.

lt's rare , my womens a one in 10 million so it's not very often l'm attracted to someone but when l am , look out , tunnel vision haha.

l'd say on top of that, almost first and foremost, it's these personality traits l love , l don't even have to hear her talk, it's far far deeper than that, l see it in her face.

Edited by Chilli