D*ck pics?

Okay, totally random question. So, how do you women really feel about d*ck pics? I am definitely no prude and love sex, but I hate dick pics! I am totally grossed out by them :sick: I love the male spiecies as a whole, but when you zoom in on only the d*ck (especially flaccid...yeah, some send limp pics...), it's not appealing at all..LOL...Anyone with me on this? :laugh:

100% disgusting.

I mean, you can be head over heels in love, think his body is the most delicious chocolate ever. But a close up dick pic of your beloved? Flabby veiny turkey neck.

There is never a goid time for a dick pic.

• Like 2

Hahaha I actually like dick pics from my husband :lmao:

No flaccid dick picks :sick:

But yeah I don't mind - just this weekend we had a lot of sex (which seems to make us even more horny) - and now Monday I am back at work - and he texted me a dick pic - said he was rock hard thinking about Sunday.

He also takes pictures when we have sex and texts me them later. I like it :p

• Like 3

A timely post for this gem I found online

Famous Authors reply to your unsolicited penis pic

I can understand sending pics to someone who wants them. But it's the unsolicited ones which leave me scratching my head. Why do the guys who send think they would be well received? Or are they just wanting to be objectionable?

• Like 4
Or are they just wanting to be objectionable?

I think unsolicited dice pics are an expression of violence / anger. In the way rape is not about sex, dick pics are not about sex. I'm NOT saying pics are equated to rape, but a male expression of sexual dominance none the less.

• Like 4
somanymistakes

If I'm in the mood and it's attached to a body I like (either because dude is just hot, or because I am into the dude) then I'm okay with looking at dicks, but just randomly flashing one at me is pretty gross.

• Like 1
Very positive thuoghts about them here

In all contexts? Even from a guy who you didn't know or had no attraction to?

Cookiesandough

oh no basil not from someone i wasnt attracted to but usually you cant see if you're attracted because it's just a p*nis? I also wonder the same thing as you do about guys who send them to unsuspecting women.

but if it's someone i'm attracted to i want many from all angles

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 2

I can understand where that thought comes from if the photo is sent from a stranger or someone you aren't emotionally attached to..

I can also understand a flaccid dick pic not necessarily being a turn-on..

But i could never call any kind of pics from my S.O. "disgusting", and it's not because i know he could be reading this. It's a nice gesture from his end. It shows he's thinking about me.. and i do genuinely find it attractive. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to meet each others physical needs if this weren't the case :confused:

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

i dont understand whats wrong with flaccid pic. Seems fine to me too. Just another perspective of it.

i dont understand whats wrong with flaccid pic. Seems fine to me too. Just another perspective of it.

You must be accustomed to showers and not growers.

How about one that's been on a spring fed river for twelve hours, canoeing, while consuming upwards of a twelve pack?

Talk about something that looks like a deformed marshmallow (with hair), and isn't much bigger. :sick:

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

From complete strangers? Don't care for them.

From someone I'm attracted to, dating or in love with? F*cking love them.

I personally love everything about a man's anatomy and am fascinated with their penis hard or soft, from tip to balls and everything in between. That being said, I prefer to express fawning adoration for the ones that belong to men I'm actually interested in otherwise, blah.

• Like 5
Cookiesandough
You must be accustomed to showers and not growers.

How about one that's been on a spring fed river for twelve hours, canoeing, while consuming upwards of a twelve pack?

Talk about something that looks like a deformed marshmallow (with hair), and isn't much bigger. :sick:

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Cookiesandough
From complete strangers? Don't care for them.

From someone I'm attracted to, dating or in love with? F*cking love them.

I personally love everything about a man's anatomy and am fascinated with their penis hard or soft, from tip to balls and everything in between. That being said, I prefer to express fawning adoration for the ones that belong to men I'm actually interested in otherwise, blah.

They are fascinating !!!! I would ask my ex if I could just study/play with his sometimes. He didn't like being examined that closely but he put up with it xD I I was like , "Do you mind leaving. Your penis and I have some business to attend to" Theyre so cool!!!! It didn't look like a melted marshmallow :lmao: All genitalia sort of looks like a botanist's failed mushroom and flower experiments ...but it's still awesome!

• Like 1

In some cases when exploring the possibility of dating - flirting or dating apps interest - the guy is using it as selling point. Some women are size queens. There was post here on LS form some getting ready to engage in sex and she was happy to mention she knew he was huge before they even met.

However in most cases I read about the guy is sending it to women who have NOT expressed interest in dating or a relationship at all. Then its seems like harassment.

• Like 1

only from someone i'm dating and one is more than enough. i don't really like them, but i have stored them all in case i ever need them for blackmail. i don't do naked pics at all ... only i can do blackmail and revenge:)

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
only from someone i'm dating and one is more than enough. i don't really like them, but i have stored them all in case i ever need them for blackmail. i don't do naked pics at all ... only i can do blackmail and revenge:)

Rofl well that's some honesty

• Like 1

How would you blackmail someone like this? I imagine if they were proud enough of it to send a picture to you they would not mind them being shared elsewhere.:cool:

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle
How would you blackmail someone like this? I imagine if they were proud enough of it to send a picture to you they would not mind them being shared elsewhere.:cool:

His wife might not like it :p

• Like 2

i have a habit of dating co-workers.... i work in a gigantic 10K+ employee company though, so it's not as though I'm going around the office. but i figure just one little reply-all email:cool:

I'm gay but seeing a dick outside the confines of sex is gross too lol.

BTW: When I saw the title of this thread I thought you guys were going to post d*ck pics and we were going to compare? :lmao:

• Like 1