Does anyone here know of any stories of guys being raped by girls?

Not sure if the trend has reached you guys but a lot of girls (and guys) are posting "Me too" in response to whether or not they've been a victim to sexual harassment on their FBs. I knew girls raping guys wasn't unheard of but I had no idea the extent to how bad it was. Apparently not only is it not commonly reported, but a lot of guys have apparently been laughed out of rape support groups. And to make matters worse a lot of therapists aren't taking this matter seriously either.

It makes me sad. While I personally probably wouldn't be too upset if a woman had her way with me (I personally find a woman dominating me kind of sexy), holding someone against their will is still rape. Give me the hottest supermodel in the world. Not gonna bang her if I have no idea if shes clean or has the potential to get pregnant. And I most definitely wouldn't be okay if they were to drug me first. People simply get laughed at for getting raped by a girl. It blows me away.

A friend of mine was basically raped when he was just 18 by a 30 something woman.

He confessed this to me many years ago. Now was he consensual? He actually lost his V that day. I agree with you OP that people would just "laugh" about it but its not funny.

Obviously he never filled a complaint nor did he tell many people not even his family.

When he told me this story, he certainly didn't brag about it and it was a troubling episode especially for a first time.

That said and for some reasons, I don't think the circumstances were as awful as a woman or girl raped in a dark alley but still... It's about being consensual adults and his story was borderline legal.. For the woman who humped him anyway.

• Like 1

Some people are ignorant enough to say it's impossible, or they will split hairs and say it's assault and not rape.

Those people are idiots. It does happen, and it's just as wrong.

• Like 5
LivingWaterPlease

I'm so sorry, Woggle. Was there ever a time when you were able to confront her about it?

Edited by LivingWaterPlease
  • Like 3
CautiouslyOptimistic
Not sure if the trend has reached you guys but a lot of girls (and guys) are posting "Me too" in response to whether or not they've been a victim to sexual harassment on their FBs. I knew girls raping guys wasn't unheard of but I had no idea the extent to how bad it was. Apparently not only is it not commonly reported, but a lot of guys have apparently been laughed out of rape support groups. And to make matters worse a lot of therapists aren't taking this matter seriously either.

It makes me sad. While I personally probably wouldn't be too upset if a woman had her way with me (I personally find a woman dominating me kind of sexy), holding someone against their will is still rape. Give me the hottest supermodel in the world. Not gonna bang her if I have no idea if shes clean or has the potential to get pregnant. And I most definitely wouldn't be okay if they were to drug me first. People simply get laughed at for getting raped by a girl. It blows me away.

Where are you getting this information from? Are you saying that men are also posting #metoo on Facebook? Not doubting you, just curious.

• Like 2
CautiouslyOptimistic
I was sexually assaulted by my mother. I guess that counts.

I'm so sorry she did that to you :(.

• Like 2
  • Author
Where are you getting this information from? Are you saying that men are also posting #metoo on Facebook? Not doubting you, just curious.

Honestly I get most of my info from Quora. And yeah I have some guys on my friend list who have posted the Me Too as well.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Honestly I get most of my info from Quora. And yeah I have some guys on my friend list who have posted the Me Too as well.

Why do you assume they were raped by a woman and not a man?

• Like 5

Some of my male friends have posted it to and I was assuming male perpetrators. Also, Im pretty sure that not everyone posting "me too" has actually been raped, I think its broader than that, meant to include any kind of non-consensual touching or victimization.

• Like 2
CautiouslyOptimistic
Some of my male friends have posted it to and I was assuming male perpetrators. Also, Im pretty sure that not everyone posting "me too" has actually been raped, I think its broader than that, meant to include any kind of non-consensual touching or victimization.

I agree. I've had some girlfriends post some pretty heartbreaking sexual assault stories along with the hashtag, but I think there are just as many who were sexually harassed at a job.

Sexual violation occurs on a continuum. #metoo doesn't have to mean outright violent rape. If I were so inclined, I could jump on the #metoo bandwagon as well, for three different reasons, and none of them include a violent rape.

• Like 2

There is little point of posting #metoo as just about every women has had to deal with this at some point, just the fact you identify as female on FB should be enough...

• Like 7
thefooloftheyear
I agree. I've had some girlfriends post some pretty heartbreaking sexual assault stories along with the hashtag, but I think there are just as many who were sexually harassed at a job.

Sexual violation occurs on a continuum. #metoo doesn't have to mean outright violent rape. If I were so inclined, I could jump on the #metoo bandwagon as well, for three different reasons, and none of them include a violent rape.

My guess is those guys are trying to downplay the women, or some bs way of saying..."hey, it happens to US too!!"....as to make it not all about them(the women)...

I'm not saying it's never happened, and I am sympathetic moreso when children involved, but logistically, its almost impossible for this to happen, unless there was a gun involved...and at that point, well...I dunno...A drunken homeless guy can still fairly readily overpower even a fit woman...

I've been unwittingly groped by women a bunch of times, not sure if that counts, or ?? I survived it without emotional scarring....:laugh: #notmetoo

TFY

• Like 4
CautiouslyOptimistic
My guess is those guys are trying to downplay the women, or some bs way of saying..."hey, it happens to US too!!"....as to make it not all about them(the women)...

I'm not saying it's never happened, and I am sympathetic moreso when children involved, but logistically, its almost impossible for this to happen, unless there was a gun involved...and at that point, well...I dunno...A drunken homeless guy can still fairly readily overpower even a fit woman...

I've been unwittingly groped by women a bunch of times, not sure if that counts, or ?? I survived it without emotional scarring....:laugh: #notmetoo

TFY

I would venture to guess this is the consensus by most men who have had a similar experience. My ex-H's first sexual experience was when an older girl on the school bus surprised him with a blow job. I don't recall him ever complaining in his telling and retelling of that story.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
Anyone else watching Transparent? There's a great plotline about this stuff.

I watched the first four or five then got sidetracked. I want to get back to it!

• Like 1
  • Author
Why do you assume they were raped by a woman and not a man?

I didn't assume. They said so themselves.

• Like 1
  • Author
There is little point of posting #metoo as just about every women has had to deal with this at some point, just the fact you identify as female on FB should be enough...

Not true. I have a friend who was actually surprised at all the girls reposting the Me Too thing saying she's had some awesome luck with guys. Generally speaking you're probably right, but there really is no such thing as 'everyone'.

Yeah the me too thing.....

For me it was awkward. Luckily for me, I have never been raped or molested (but the percentage of woman who have been is SHOCKING.

Now if you added an attempted rape, where I was able to get out of the situation (yes men are stronger, but their balls aren't), if you added groping... Then yeah, #metoo

But I didn't want to post #metoo and have my loved ones think that I had gone through something I hadn't.

As for male victims of rape, yes it absolutely happens, and they do not have the same amount of support women do. I will say, I am sure any data available will point to the fact that most of the perps are male.

I am sure female on male crime happens... But it's much more rare. Just like we do not see female mass shooters, female murders, etc at the same rate that we see males committing these crimes.

• Like 4
CautiouslyOptimistic
Yeah the me too thing.....

For me it was awkward. Luckily for me, I have never been raped or molested (but the percentage of woman who have been is SHOCKING.

Now if you added an attempted rape, where I was able to get out of the situation (yes men are stronger, but their balls aren't), if you added groping... Then yeah, #metoo

But I didn't want to post #metoo and have my loved ones think that I had gone through something I hadn't.

As for male victims of rape, yes it absolutely happens, and they do not have the same amount of support women do. I will say, I am sure any data available will point to the fact that most of the perps are male.

I am sure female on male crime happens... But it's much more rare. Just like we do not see female mass shooters, female murders, etc at the same rate that we see males committing these crimes.

Same here.

Just in the time I made my first post in this thread and now, I found out another friend of mine had gone through something I had no clue about because I met her after it happened. Her child is a result of a date rape. I had no clue :(. I believe I was date raped one time (I mean, I was, by his own admission two weeks later even though I have no recollection of it), was sexually harassed at a job as a naive recent college grad, and experienced molestation attempts from a family member as a child. I have so many family members on Facebook, though, so I would just never post something so personal. I feel like my contribution to the cause is supporting my friends who are posting.

I'm so sorry, Woggle. Was there ever a time when you were able to confront her about it?

I tried but she thought I deserved it so I just let it be. She is gone now and I am not letting it rule my life.

• Like 7
Eternal Sunshine

I didn't post metoo because it happened far too many times to even write about a single incident. Not full on rape (because I managed to fight back), but many examples of unwanted groping and sexual touching by friends and strangers, then if you also count verbal harassment....

I have also had it done by gay/bi women. The only difference with women is that they at least apologized later.

Men never do, except the attempted rape man but that was only because I was about to call the police.

It's unfortunately something I have just learnt to deal with as a part of life.

• Like 4
I didn't post metoo because it happened far too many times to even write about a single incident. Not full on rape (because I managed to fight back), but many examples of unwanted groping and sexual touching by friends and strangers, then if you also count verbal harassment....

Now, I am starting to wondering why nothing like that ever happened to me?

The closest one was an middle age/elderly coworker rub his palm in my hands when he dropped me off on his way. it was so long ago, I forgot what exactly I react...I must look like I want to kill him, because he was an ugly person with ugly teeth. That already made me want to throw up. I make sure I never get near him again after that. I thought he was just being nice. How naive I was.

Granted, I grew up in a communist country and back when high school students don't date and people were discipleship and behaved. but still I spent half of my life in Canada, and nothing really happened to me.

Maybe I am a loner? not populous? I don't really socialize much? I have never even seen marijuana in person as well. Maybe I live a helmet life? but I did go to meetups sometimes. maybe I look like a serious person? I don't like to get close to anybody. Have to admit that I am not an amorous person. or maybe I am just not desirable? or maybe I am just lucky? I am definitely not victim blaming. Just curious the percentage of women who like me?

LivingWaterPlease
I tried but she thought I deserved it so I just let it be. She is gone now and I am not letting it rule my life.

I'm glad you tried, Woggle. That was brave of you and had you not done it you would probably have always wished you had.

I admire that you don't let it rule your life! And just want to mention that I'm glad you're a part of LS!!! (for what it's worth! :) uh, meaning for what my opinion is worth, not for what LS is worth, lol! )

• Like 4