Critical

mortensorchid

Has anyone noticed that people are so critical of one another more than they were, say 10 years ago? I don't remember others spending so much time telling others what's wrong with them. If it's not perfect, if it's not all about me, if it's not all about making others happy. Part of this is why, on my part at least, is why I feel myself becoming more introverted. In some ways it's easy to be introverted. In others it's very difficult. People accuse you of hiding, others accuse you of being afraid of others. And both facts are true, so why would you want to risk having others take things about you and use them against you like that?

• Like 1

Yep for sure. People aren't made of what they were in our parents day.

Add internet, media , there's such a shallow me me me thing out there now, sad really.

And the further social media goes the further society in general seems to be losing all of what once were natural senses and feelings and ways with others. It's a whole mentality onset seems to be everywhere these days, even in our own families.

And then there's all the desensitizing , surreal. Even through here , people just blurting out their sex life to the internet , tv , ads' mags, saw a docco the other day where they studied kids ad the effects of all this.

Hell just read through LS for that anyway but they say 70% of kids were stresssed out and just wished there just never ever was any social media. l've got a 16yr old daughter and she's even told me that too.

l've always said this high tech age will end up the biggest curse to mankind yet and l think what you see is all just part of it.

People are just different now , and often very messed up .

• Like 1