What has been your experience with gorgeous women?

The Urbanyst

Women who very physically attractive.

Asking both men and women. For the men.. looking to hear dating and friendship experiences. For the women, friendship and co-working experience.

I think a description is worthwhile to consider.

My perspective is a woman who stops the room and/or turns male, and sometimes female heads wherever she goes is unique in that way and if she does it with her appearance, that meets the standard of gorgeous.

Known a few, so small sample size, and they had to ugly themselves up pretty good to stem the notice and, contrary to seemingly popular opinion they were a joy to be around. Were they good relationship partners? IDK, every marriage is different and they all were married. One thing I never had to worry about with them was MW territory. They all had clear boundaries and there was never any ambiguity about who friends were and who their life partner was. Common? IDK. Big world, lots of people.

Also, I found, getting rejected by the single ones who approached that quality seemed to go in a more respectful and even caring way. My supposition was quantity evoked quality. They had lots of practice rejecting men.

• Like 4

My gorgeous is whatever l think is gorgeous and l have unusual taste so others wouldn't see as such or the typical stunner.

But the typical,l don't usually go for them much or if l'm around someone, l get a real kick outa teasing her and not taking any notice haha,the only guy she's ever met that doesn't trip over his tongue . She thinks WTF ,ahh , he must be gay. Then she keeps trying to catch me oggling her but l'm like ohhhh, sorry , l didn;t notice you there.

Gotta laugh, it kills em.

Edited by Chilli

Also, I found, getting rejected by the single ones who approached that quality seemed to go in a more respectful and even caring way. My supposition was quantity evoked quality. They had lots of practice rejecting men.

I found the same to be true, but not only as far as rejections are concerned. The "stunners" seemed to be more outgoing, even more likely to reach out to you. Maybe it's because they used to receiving more positive feedback through social interactions, but I really don't know.

oldbutcurious

I like being friends with georgeous women, or pretty women... They're fun to be with (from a female perspective). It's also nice tp discover that despite their physical advantage, they are humans, too. :D

well, that's just me, of course. I have not met pretty women that are antagonistic, but I met some who are quite dumb :D

but then, they are not antagonistic.

normal person

I've never noticed much of a difference between really beautiful women and those that are less so. Everyone wants someone on their level, so the hotter, smarter, and more successful she is, the more she's going to expect from a partner. Though this is basically common knowledge.

• Like 2

well, I've heard When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends. When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends. You know that it's crazy, you wanna trust her. Then somebody hangs up when you answer the phone. When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you go it alone!

• Like 5
  • Author
The Urbanyst
I've never noticed much of a difference between really beautiful women and those that are less so. Everyone wants someone on their level, so the hotter, smarter, and more successful she is, the more she's going to expect from a partner. Though this is basically common knowledge.

I have not found this to be true. Actually, I've found average women to be more demanding and often harder to sleep with.

Really hot women are easier for me to get along with as a guy because they don't need as much attention. In fact, giving them less attention usually turns them on. I'm very independent so I do better with women who don't need constant attention.

• Like 3

I've known a few gorgeous women, and they were all different. One I worked with looked like Christy Brinkley. It was before Anita Hill hearings and the sexual harassment was all the time. She didn't bother with niceties. They knew she had a tall good looking steady boyfriend and there were some who would just come up and leer at her boobs and make suggestions nonetheless. She would call them one word insulting names and say nothing more.

Another I worked with looked like a kitty cat, so cute, kind of Ann Margaret-ish with long hair though. She was overly flirtatious with everyone, men and women, including me. She wasn't a bad person, but she enjoyed flirting. She mainly had one man most of the time I knew her though, but once they were over, she did have some casual dates.

One I didn't know well but two of my loves were in love with :sick: dressed casual, worked in a bar, had the longest legs in town and too many guys after her. Her job was to be friendly so she would be friendly, and these guys would try to go hang around her apartment some, it having turned into kind of a party place, but when they'd think they were getting somewhere with her, she'd tell them she was in love with the guy from (local band), who, oddly, never seemed to be around to shoo the flies away.

One gorgeous girl dated a jerk I worked with. She wasn't very smart and couldn't carry on a conversation about anything but cosmetics, but she was sweet as she could be. She finally got away from him. She was a local model. She was boring to be around but through no fault of her own. I liked her, but yawn.

One gorgeous woman I knew in the early 70s always had two or three guys ready to commit suicide over her. She was brilliant and beautiful. She was never mean to them. It was hippie commune type atmosphere and you'd see her sleeping with her steady while another sat nearby pining over her in the most pathetic way. She didn't run them off, but she had enormous guilt over it because sometimes it hurt one of her girlfriends who maybe liked the guy but he switched his focus to her and she'd cry about it. She inherited severe mental illness that had a late onset but she didn't have it when I knew her though it did come later and she got real messed up and died young. Sad.

• Like 1

I was a consultant to many of the top names in fashion back in the 70's and 80's. Victoria's Secret was just one of my clients so I came in contact with a lot of models. The best sex I ever had was with a model. The worst sex I ever had was with a model. I have also had sex with gorgeous women as they seemed to be attracted to me. My personal experience is that most of the very good looking games felt that their mere presence in bed was enough. I had to do all the work. They did not contribute much other than to be my sex doll.

I live with my wife and her best girlfriend for much of our marriage. My wife is pretty but not gorgeous. Our girlfriend is a stunning 5' 10" 140 lb. Norwegian blonde with milk white skin and 38EE Breasts. She was gorgeous. My wife likes hot girls and guys. My wife is great in bed an will do anything I suggest. My wife reaches orgasm in under 3 minutes most times. Our ex girlfriend took a good half hour or more and that was with both of us trying. She would literally lay there and let us do all the work.

I am very happy with my wife of 45 years. She cleans up well and looks sexy when she wants to be. However, she prefers dressing casually most of the time. When we went to nude beaches, she turned heads. Not often you see a grown women with curves and 36 C breasts the size of a 12 year old. My nieces were wearing my wife's' hand me downs when they were 12 years old. In general, average looking girls tried harder in bed. Other than that one model, my best sex was with average looking girls.

• Like 1

Playing second fiddle to Cookies is a total bummer because she's young and I'm not anymore but I manage with Twisted Tea

• Like 3
Cookiesandough

Oh & on top of that gorgeous women always bogart the twisted tea

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 2
Oh & on top of that gorgeous women always bogart the twisted tea

That's cause it's sessy

• Like 2
normal person
I have not found this to be true. Actually, I've found average women to be more demanding and often harder to sleep with.

Really hot women are easier for me to get along with as a guy because they don't need as much attention. In fact, giving them less attention usually turns them on. I'm very independent so I do better with women who don't need constant attention.

Good point about less attention. Very true. I usually run from demanding people so I can't really comment on them.

• Like 2
staggerlee71
well, I've heard When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends. When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends. You know that it's crazy, you wanna trust her. Then somebody hangs up when you answer the phone. When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you go it alone!

DR. Hook!! I'm a sucker for 70's pop

Co-sign on this statement

• Author
The Urbanyst
I was a consultant to many of the top names in fashion back in the 70's and 80's. Victoria's Secret was just one of my clients so I came in contact with a lot of models. The best sex I ever had was with a model. The worst sex I ever had was with a model. I have also had sex with gorgeous women as they seemed to be attracted to me. My personal experience is that most of the very good looking games felt that their mere presence in bed was enough. I had to do all the work. They did not contribute much other than to be my sex doll.

I live with my wife and her best girlfriend for much of our marriage. My wife is pretty but not gorgeous. Our girlfriend is a stunning 5' 10" 140 lb. Norwegian blonde with milk white skin and 38EE Breasts. She was gorgeous. My wife likes hot girls and guys. My wife is great in bed an will do anything I suggest. My wife reaches orgasm in under 3 minutes most times. Our ex girlfriend took a good half hour or more and that was with both of us trying. She would literally lay there and let us do all the work.

I am very happy with my wife of 45 years. She cleans up well and looks sexy when she wants to be. However, she prefers dressing casually most of the time. When we went to nude beaches, she turned heads. Not often you see a grown women with curves and 36 C breasts the size of a 12 year old. My nieces were wearing my wife's' hand me downs when they were 12 years old. In general, average looking girls tried harder in bed. Other than that one model, my best sex was with average looking girls.

Isn't a big part of good sex related to your level of attraction to the woman?

Even if an average girl works harder in bed, being less attracted to her takes away some of the awesomeness of the sex.

I'm very visual and most of what turns me on is what I see. I also don't like aggression in women so a HOT women who just lets me do whatever I want to her in bed would turn me on more than a woman who tries to dictate anything.

Its just interesting to me how a lot of hot women tend to have more submissive personalities. The hottest woman I ever dated let me control the whole relationship and there was rarely any drama. Its was the most relaxed relationship I ever had.

I can't speak for men, but as a woman, this one guy I crushed on my entire life was so good looking that I barely cared how bad in bed he was. It was such a turn on just being near him, and it wasn't just his looks. I just found him very creative and cool and just loved him. I imagine if I'd been with him for a long enough stretch at a time, maybe I'd have eventually seen if that situation couldn't be improved. Even when he was 60 with a beard (I hate beards and it covered his best asset), I still got chills sitting next to him.

With men, I've found the best looking ones are lazy in bed UNLESS they are also some kind of famous with an image to maintain and you are someone who might talk jack about them. Hah. So guys with a public image will be very take-take with a fan, but will try to impress anyone considered a pier or they are super interested in.

• Like 1
Isn't a big part of good sex related to your level of attraction to the woman?

Even if an average girl works harder in bed, being less attracted to her takes away some of the awesomeness of the sex.

I'm very visual and most of what turns me on is what I see. I also don't like aggression in women so a HOT women who just lets me do whatever I want to her in bed would turn me on more than a woman who tries to dictate anything.

Its just interesting to me how a lot of hot women tend to have more submissive personalities. The hottest woman I ever dated let me control the whole relationship and there was rarely any drama. Its was the most relaxed relationship I ever had.

Why did it end????

It would seem my experience has been in the minority here. The last gorgeous woman I dated was a total dud. She was terrible and selfish in bed. My oral lasting for over a half hour (which she loved and said as much) was met by her "I don't really do that" and a half assed couple minute BJ. Although her body was perfect, her attitude was not. She told me she stopped going to bars because she couldn't handle being hit on the entire time she was there and was guaranteed a match anytime she swiped right on Bumble.

She also expected A LOT of attention. It was the reason things ended.

Other very good looking women varied from good to terrible in bed but they all had one thing in common - entitlement. And why not? Their entire lives everyone (men and women) are tripping over themselves to be near them. I think most people would succumb to that.

Conversely, I've had "pretty" girls bend over backwards (literally and figuratively lol) in bed and be a lot cooler to be around. They are a lot less entitled and generally have made better girlfriends and much better sex partners. When I meet a woman like this I am a lot more apt to treat her really well as opposed to some entitled hot chick who tends to make me label them as only good for sex.

The real LOLer is when you meet an average chick who THINKS she gorgeous. I had a date with one and she spent most of the time telling me how her looks have made her life easier. Only thing I'm thinking is "How long ago was this?" :lmao:

I'd be all over a gorgeous chick who was cool and not entitled, but I haven't met any yet.

Looks really don't matter to me, but a gentle voice does. I used to love the sound of a gentle voice and kind words.

I have a friend who is absolutely gorgeous, and I know it may sounds cliche, but it's not based on her looks. She is one of those people who, if you are lucky enough to meet them, you will always remember it.

• Like 1
Dating gorgeous women:

Be prepared for a legion of dudes to always be trying to steal her. Get drinks at the bar with your girl? Don't go to the bathroom. Some douche will be out there trying to talk to her by the time you get back. She will also have a ton of random dudes on social media and at work constantly trying to get with her. Just how it is.

Your friends will think you're awesome. I mean it. You can see the admiration in the eyes of your friends, family, and pretty much everyone else you meet. Random people will occasionally come out and ask you how TF to get a hot girl like yours.

You might have to work a little harder to keep her. Let's be real here, the hotter she is, the more options she has. You're gonna have to bring a lot to the table to keep her around.

She may or may not act entitled to....everything. If she's really hot, she's probably used to people doing pretty much everything for her. Most of the better looking women I dated couldn't do much of anything for themselves. Very few life skills. They don't need to develop those skills when people are lining up to take care of it for them. The good news is, some of those favors people do for her can work out well for you also.

Nailed it.

• Like 1

Lots of perks, as mentioned in enigma's post, yet these gorgeous girls give you a headache sooner or later and it's not because they're evil witches.

It's just a fact of life, like many rich people become entitled or smart people arrogant. Most of us cannot handle excelling over others in a certain area without showing our not so great sides.

The art is to find a gorgeous girl, with a somewhat developed personality and I'm willing to relinquish a bit of gorgeousness for p. Just a great trade off.

• Like 1