Should I admit that I lied

So I went for drinks with my newish boyfriend and his friend, and we had all been drinking a fair bit and I was quite drunk. His friend starting playing a random questions game going around the table everytime, and when he got to the "weirdest place you've had sex" question I panicked.

I wanted to impress my new guy and make sure he didn't think I was some boring inexperienced girl, seeing as I have only had one partner before him (very long term though) and I always feel like he thinks I'm very vanilla and doesn't really initiate anything more exciting.

So I decided, since I was drunk, to be a little bold and make up a story about getting busy in a computer lab back in university. I know that since I was so drunk I probably wasn't a very convincing liar, and I'm thinking his friend and him didn't really believe me. I'm worried that both him and his friend now just think I'm a big liar (despite them not really having any way to know for sure it was a lie).

I am a really honest person and I don't really want my boyfriend to think I just randomly lie, should I own up to it? Or should I just assume that since they both had had a couple pints of beer they didn't really pay much attention to it and not worry about it?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Lmfao. If your boyfriend doesn't bring it up I wouldn't worry about it. If he does ask I would just say you were drunk and felt like enticing the story a bit. You are NOT the first person to ever do this. Trust me. Hahahah.

• Like 1

In the grand scheme making up where you had sex when you didn't, is better than denying you had sex when you did.

If you really want to convince your new guy that you aren't vanilla, have sex in a "wild" place with him but be careful, getting caught by law enforcement has consequences.

• Like 1