LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

A girl playing with me?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Old 1st October 2017, 2:41 PM   #1

A girl playing with me?

I am a college freshman student and I wanted to ask about a girl that is very interesting.

I didn't like her romantically, or at least myself didn't recognize that I liked her until last week.

We went out to dinner because I like to go somewhere nice with a female to a restaurant, and she has told me that she likes boys that give her personal space, and never shows the boy that she likes the boy but waits until the boy to ask her for dates.

She talked about her x-boyfriend and how bad he was. I also found out that she had a crush in our school but I never knew who it is.

She then went on and asked me if people who like each other test each other out with response times with messages/snaps, to see if he/she really likes each other.

The weird thing is she liked to reply me back right away, but from now, she doesn't see it right away, but sends me more personal messages when she replies. She gets very cold (Relax dude, Ye) and very warm (Fighting, I am always there for u) switching back and forth quickly.

Am I overthinking or does she even have a slight interest in me?
I am worried if I misjudge and I might lose her as a friend.
daniel04280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 6:24 AM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel04280 View Post
She gets very cold (Relax dude, Ye) and very warm (Fighting, I am always there for u) switching back and forth quickly.
Sound the gong. Raise the red flag. She'll be too much hard work. Abort.
duncsvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 5:33 PM   #3

She has, essentially conveyed to you that she doesn't convey interest in guys until they pursue her. So, my advice to you is, stop looking for confirmation to ask her out or, at least, flirt with her. In doing so, lies your answer.
Teddius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 5:38 PM   #4
Established Member

If you don't make a move fast you will be in the friendzone.

Women will always say their Ex boyfriend was "horrible". Then they will turn around and date someone worse lol.

Who she dated in the past shows you what she is really attracted to.
The Urbanyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 6:38 PM   #5

Well, my input will not sound very helpful, and might not be very helpful. But, here goes.

I am 67. When I was young, my big brother and I would occasionally ask our dad about our issues with women, seeking his ''wise'' advice. And no matter how many different ways we would try to drag it out of him; no matter how long we took to explain, in detail, our issues with the woman; no matter how painful we sounded, even if we came to tears, he always answered with ONE WORD.

SUFFER.

Wisdom?

Maybe. I think so. I would not have said so back then, when I was....suffering [as I STILL AM, if you have seen a thread that I started].

Where is the wisdom, if any. Well, here's what I think. You are going to get a TON of pieces of advice about women, coming from everywhere, including from women. You can pretty much throw it away.

HOW you learn what the deal is, is by....suffering. Throw away ALL ADVICE coming your way, and just get in there in the ring and duke it out. Meaning, you are going to have to find YOUR OWN WAY to handle it, trial and error--in my humble opinion.

And do not sell yourself short. You will discover, for sure, that you have inner wisdoms that WILL guide you, but only if you LISTEN to them. Nobody can figure out what they are REALLY gonna do on a football field, with other hard legs running at them, hoping to KILL them, until they are OUT there, KICKING ASS; figuring it out.

SUFFER.
ItNeverChanges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 6:53 PM   #6

Oh, one more VERY important piece of advice that MIGHT have something to do with your case, or might not. In college, the women will NOT f*ck up their grades. COUNT ON IT.

And they will try to put you on THEIR time, okay? So, you call them and they go, ''I can't see you now. Lemme get back to you.''

And when they have FINISHED STUDYING, and are ASSURED that they will ace their test, or ace the course, THEN they'll call you. And that might be fine, but DON'T F*CK UP YOUR SH*T!!!

You be JUST like THEY are. You keep them on YOUR clock.

However that sounds to women reading this note, TOO BAD, because your education is very important!! SELFISHNESS, when it comes to your GRADES, is a VIRTUE!!!

If they can't run on YOUR clock, let them find somebody else to run with. Deal with them when YOU have time, after YOU have mastered your sh*t!!
ItNeverChanges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 7:29 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Urbanyst View Post
If you don't make a move fast you will be in the friendzone.

Women will always say their Ex boyfriend was "horrible". Then they will turn around and date someone worse lol.

Who she dated in the past shows you what she is really attracted to.
No, women don't always say this. Some do. Just like some men do.

One of my dating rules was to avoid anyone who had more than one terrible ex. It shows that they are either very bad at choosing....or are a bad partner themselves and blame the ex for everything.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote