Can anyone ? I'm new to this stuff

Aristotototopolous

So I've been speaking to this girl for about 3 weeks ish. We used to be in a friendship group together but **** happened and a few people got kicked out but me and her carried on talking. We have been close and she's even asked for me to meet her a few times. Big problem though she is a friends ex. All of a sudden yesterday she ignored my message so I said to her "blanked" in an humorous way" she said sorry she forgot what I said so we carried on talking and stuff. Anyways I asked her this morning was she doing anything today and she just read it and ignored it so I'm confused what should I do? I've only started taking girls seriously recently. Thanks to anyone that helps

How close are you to her EX? If you are very close friends you might want to feel him out about how he would feel if you dated her. If he's just somebody you know, ask her on a date already.

It's bad to go with a good friend's ex. It causes problems. Plus she sounds like she totally is not that interested in you. She's got other things going on and not worrying about keeping in contact with you like you are her.