Think all guys no matter what won't turn down an opportunity for sex? Think again.

thefooloftheyear

This is the dumbest thing anyone can waste their time with...It's too unrealistic to draw any conclusions from it...It would be like saying people are honest, because they wouldn't take a bag of money from the police station reception area..

Plus, even if it wasn't a setup, most guys would think a woman that actually did that was mentally disturbed or??...

You would have to do better than this to make your point, bud..

TFY

• Like 2

Plus, even if it wasn't a setup, most guys would think a woman that actually did that was mentally disturbed or??...

TFY

or prostitute or gonna rob them or chop them up or their gf set them up or something else...

• Like 1

Personally I've turned down many opportunities to have sex, because of my ethical/moral values or lack of interest.

To be honest, I don't see what's the big deal with having sex with a person you barely know. You won't turn me on if you're a complete stranger, dumb or shallow, no matter how much of a boiling-hot figure you actually have.

• Like 5
  • Author
This is the dumbest thing anyone can waste their time with...It's too unrealistic to draw any conclusions from it...It would be like saying people are honest, because they wouldn't take a bag of money from the police station reception area..

You would have to do better than this to make your point, bud..

TFY

Nah I don't think I do. Yeah a lot of the guys probably said no because they thought something else was up, but the point is that guys won't just drop everything to get laid like most people seem to think.

• Author
That's hilarious. I fast forwarded after a while looking for the final stats at the end but they weren't there.

Um it was a 7:3 ratio with the majority saying no...

thefooloftheyear
Nah I don't think I do. Yeah a lot of the guys probably said no because they thought something else was up, but the point is that guys won't just drop everything to get laid like most people seem to think.

I tell you what....

Take that same woman...Put her in a club or bar....Get her a bit lit up....

Then she can ask a bunch of guys there and see what happens...Good bet the number of takers would be higher..

I also noted that most of the guys she was asking were clearly way under her league...Some looked like socially awkward dolts...They know that type of thing would never happen to them under any condition or with any woman..so why should they believe its remotely real??

It's still kind of unrealistic(it's not behavior a normal woman would ever do, even if she was mad crushing on the guy)...So I really don't get what type of conclusion that can be drawn from it...*shrug*

TFY

• Author
I tell you what....

Take that same woman...Put her in a club or bar....Get her a bit lit up....

Then she can ask a bunch of guys there and see what happens...Good bet the number of takers would be higher..

I also noted that most of the guys she was asking were clearly way under her league...Some looked like socially awkward dolts...They know that type of thing would never happen to them under any condition or with any woman..so why should they believe its remotely real??

It's still kind of unrealistic(it's not behavior a normal woman would ever do, even if she was mad crushing on the guy)...So I really don't get what type of conclusion that can be drawn from it...*shrug*

TFY

To be fair you can't really draw any kind of conclusion from one sample population, but it seems like she chose a college campus and well college campuses are full of horny guys, but it's very diverse at the same time as well (college campuses). Usually bars attract the kind of guys who are already looking to get laid anyway.

A very pretty woman.

Though women do not just walk up to a man in

the middle of the day in public and ask for sex.

Such action by even an attractive women would

make me too suspicious to accept such an offer.

Even though she that good looking.

• Like 2

Maybe the experiment just want to test if men will DIE to have sex for this particular woman.

Not just sex, not just any woman, but will die for this woman.

• Like 1

Such action by even an attractive women would

make me too suspicious to accept such an offer.

If that happened to me I would have expected a strong sales push for a timeshare in Costa Rica within minutes.

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

This proves guys sometimes turn down sex from a woman that has most likely been put there as a set up and is probably dangerous

I have had certain women after me. One woman really wanted me. We fooled around at work. I could have gotten laid when i got off work. I turned it down. I want something of more substance. Hooker and whatever. Even though I have never indulged. They don't work for me.

I have to be more solid in my morals and its hard. Catch me on a bad day and I need some loving. I don't know. I would say if the woman is attached. I would not be banging her. She can find some other sucker for that.

Personally I've turned down many opportunities to have sex, because of my ethical/moral values or lack of interest.

To be honest, I don't see what's the big deal with having sex with a person you barely know. You won't turn me on if you're a complete stranger, dumb or shallow, no matter how much of a boiling-hot figure you actually have.

Amen amen amen

thefooloftheyear
If that happened to me I would have expected a strong sales push for a timeshare in Costa Rica within minutes.

I guess you have never been to Vegas, huh?.....;):laugh:

TFY

• Like 1
I guess you have never been to Vegas, huh?.....;):laugh:

TFY

Or Mexico, Dominican Republic... Why is that Venezuelan dancer twenty years my junior so awfully flirty? :laugh:

• Like 1

I can remember back in college days, one specifically very sexually aggressive young black woman at a party. She was smart and pretty, but it was very clear I was the flavor of the moment and she even had a wink and nod to another guy that she would circle back to him another time.

Nope.....not my style at the time... but no judging on her.

Men do turn down sex.

• Like 1