LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

What's Physically Attractive to you

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2017, 3:27 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
my ex or a guy that looks exactly like him
This is extremely unhealthy.
knabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 3:45 PM   #32
Established Member

My attraction to men isnít just physical. Itís a whole package.

However PHYSICALLY, I like the looks of men who are rugged and not too pretty boy. I like longer (chin levelish, not down to waist looong) messy hair, usually tend to go for brown hair but blonde could work. I like men who are fit but not gym junkie fit. If he has a 6-pack, I will probably not be interested. Men who have 6-packs probably care more about spending time at the gym than spending time with their girl. I like healthy arms who are strong but again not gym junkie every muscle popping it strong.

Here are the things that I am just not attracted to: meat-heads, gym junkies, overweight men, and gingers (sorry gingers, no offence to you but I personally are not attracted to you).

Now, if any of these people Iím attracted to are douche bags, players, dating whores, not respectful, interesting, caring, etc, then I will also very quickly become very repulsed by them. And theyíre good looking-ness changes into ugliness.
avvril3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 6:19 PM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avvril3000 View Post
If he has a 6-pack, I will probably not be interested. Men who have 6-packs probably care more about spending time at the gym than spending time with their girl.
Pretty big assumption. Could he not do both?
normal person is offline   Reply With Quote