LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Can coming from a broken home contribute to someone becoming a WS?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd October 2017, 6:49 AM   #31
Established Member

My grand father and my dad both cheated on their wives. My Parents are still together. My G-parents stared till death.

Love relationships are complex. To me. I think that both parties should have a real raw pow wow and state their realistic expectations to each other.

A woman getting me gets the following.

I am a 46 yr old Black Canadian Male. Who is warm and friendly and Introspective. I am a big music fan, who likes to go to a lot of concerts big and small. I work out 5 days a week. I have a lot of friends and can be content with my own company and I love lots of physical affection and I am a curious introspective conversationalist.

So when I get into a romantic relationship. There is no need for me and a woman to cheat on each other.

I think that couple who are in for the long haul should be as in synch as possible.
Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote