Gay?

Anyone can be gay.

Waxing is sometimes done by male cyclists and swimmers. Trampoline and ice-skating are hobbies/sport that can be done by either sex. I wouldn't use these as clues.

• Like 2

Mdoing sports like cycling and swim8ng, not having hair increases your spead.

Ice skating is a good form of low impact exercise.

Trampoline e also would apply to some acrobatics like doing tricks on skis or dnoboards.

Ice skating and skiing g use similar muscles.

Of course he can be, but not because of the listed 'traits'.

He sounds like a guy into sports - I even think (hope I'm not making this up) professional sports players have to shave/wax for better aerodynamics in some cases.

CautiouslyOptimistic
if he also desires to have sex with other men, then yes, I'd say he might be gay.

:lmao: You've won post of the day :).

I'm going to say yes. These things don't technically make anyone gay, but putting things in perspective, this goes beyond even the most extreme metrosexuals I've ever known. And I've known a couple guys who, yes they liked women, but you'd need to see it to believe it.

I'd at least question it. The other things listed can have ... Some room for debate. But waxing? I think that's pushing it. For what purpose does he wax his legs? Have you asked?

My entire circle of friends, myself included, has been declared gay by one woman or another. Only one if us is actually gay. I have ice skated extensively, which has some to do with growing up in a swamp that froze over in the winter, and far less with my sexual orientation.

I would strongly suggest finding some more solid evidence.

• Like 3

I see shaved legs on a man and think "athlete". Ice skating and gymnastics are athletic sports.

Why do you think gay rather than athlete?

My entire circle of friends, myself included, has been declared gay by one woman or another.

Hahaha so has mine!

Sometimes I feel bad I'm not gay as it's such a disappointment to some lol!

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
I see shaved legs on a man and think "athlete". Ice skating and gymnastics are athletic sports.

Why do you think gay rather than athlete?

He's not an athlete I asked, he said he does it cuz it feels nice...I just can't imagine a guy pouring hot wax on his legs, then combined with the ice skating, and trampolining and feminine way of talking just set my gaydar off that I didn't even know I had one!