Hi all, I wanna a share a incident where I am going through in my life. Basically I am silent less talktive and less friends. Even I stays with family I am always wired of my lonely Ness. I works in one of the IT company where I met the married woman. She have a 7+ years kid and stays with husband. We started chatting in wats app and we started travelling together to office by holding hands. From office we went to outing for two days while we were in outing all nights we used to walk together then there I took advantage then I kissed her. That makes our relationship more strong and we were in limits and enjoyed the outing . Later she called her to home and we went little ahead in our relationship and bonding together becomes more strong. We together became more possiive started loveing more. I openly used to say her that I loves her more but she never said that she loves me but I didn't take it that in wrong way because she is married she can't express the love on me. But I have seen in her eyes many times she used to say that not sure what to call our relationship but she used to say that I am always special in her life. This continues for two years she got promoted in her job got new responsible in her job and mean time she became pregnant through her husband. From there she stopped chatting with me even her usage of wats app decreased. Initially I thought during the intially days pregnancy woman will face several health issues so even I didn't bothered her to respond to my chat. But this continues same even she completed 7 months of her pregnancy. I became lonely I started thinking about the past I started pinging her . She replied saying that she doesn't have time to chat and she as lot of responsibility . I replied back saying that I feel lonely and I request her to stay with me like a friend don't need any physical relationship but she didn't change and replied saying not to stress her with the past . For moment I start searching what is really whet 2 years of we togetherness was true or the way she treating me now are real . Even I asked her same question in wats app she replied she is not pretending and present thing is real. Then I asked how about the past but she replied pls don't stress me with the past. Now I became more lonely I want her back as a friend because I love being with her and I don't need a any physical intact . In case if I married someone I would have continued as a friend stopping all physical intact with her. Still she is chatting with me but with notlike earlier .

Because of her pregnancy she stopped talking or some other reason stopped her . Not understanding what made her to stop but I still thinking about the past and crying everyday and less feel like I become so lonely

She's MARRIED, and what you had with her is over. That's all you really need to know. Staying 'friends' just isn't possible.

Whether the pregnancy knocked some sense into her, or other circumstances came into play, you've been dealt a huge favor. Move on and take advantage of it.

• Author
She's MARRIED, and what you had with her is over. That's all you really need to know. Staying 'friends' just isn't possible.

Whether the pregnancy knocked some sense into her, or other circumstances came into play, you've been dealt a huge favor. Move on and take advantage of it.

I too agree but now I feel like very lonely not able to go office memories r striking .. since she going through the pregnancy she comes to office rare whenever she comes to office she used to have lunch with me for more than one hour that moment I feel like she is behaving as usual once she is back to home then less response . Is that easy for a one to forget everything and behaving like nothing as happen . Someone will have physical relationship with out love if yes, then may be I am out dated guy in this.

Anyways thanks for replying

Edited by Raj.T