Do you and your partner fart around each other?

Awkward topic beware.

I've read up on a lot of studies that couples that are to pass gas around each other are more likely to stay together. I'm not for it honestly but it's been a while since I have been super close to someone in that sense. Still, farting never appealed to me. You know oddly enough it actually annoyed me MORE when girls farted than when guys farted. I like to fart around my guy friends just as a 'dominance' kind of thing lol. But eh just not something I really would wanna do around my gf. But hey maybe in the future that will change when I meet the right person.

Farting Is Actually Good for Your Relationship | Teen Vogue

Yep, we do. I have heard some men remark that it's pretty normal for Aussie girls to fart in front of a partner.

Pull my finger :p:lmao:

• Like 5

No, after 32 years together I have never, ever heard my husband fart nor he me. It's just not something we do, maybe it is our generation (he is 53 I am 60), but farting isn't seen as polite in front of anyone. We also never, ever enter the bathroom if one of us is in there using the toilet. Bathing and showering, of course, but anything else we are schooled into thinking some things are private.

• Like 1
Awkward topic beware.

I like to fart around my guy friends just as a 'dominance' kind of thing lol.

I've always wondered how to truly become the alpha male in my pack of friends, now I know I just need a let off an absolute guffington stanley trouser ruining ripsnorter.

• Like 1
Awkward topic beware.

I've read up on a lot of studies that couples that are to pass gas around each other are more likely to stay together. I'm not for it honestly but it's been a while since I have been super close to someone in that sense. Still, farting never appealed to me. You know oddly enough it actually annoyed me MORE when girls farted than when guys farted. I like to fart around my guy friends just as a 'dominance' kind of thing lol. But eh just not something I really would wanna do around my gf. But hey maybe in the future that will change when I meet the right person.

i would hope it doesn't appeal to you:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 1

No one wants to be married to someone with the mindset of a five-year-old so all efforts should be made to avoid it. There will be enough humiliation once you're old and can't control yourself. She will need good memories of when you used to be a nice gentleman to get through those times.

• Like 4
  • Author
No one wants to be married to someone with the mindset of a five-year-old so all efforts should be made to avoid it. There will be enough humiliation once you're old and can't control yourself. She will need good memories of when you used to be a nice gentleman to get through those times.

Not sure why this is so funny. Lmfao.

• Like 1
  • Author
Wait .... girls Fart?!?:rolleyes: So I'm guessing you're going to try and suggest that they actually poop too?!?!?

Nah dude. Everyone knows that that's a myth. Come on now. :laugh:

So long as you don't find it a turn on:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, maybe this warrants a whole new approach.There could be lots of people out there who think breaking wind is the bees knees. They might even pay to go and see it.

Now there's a business idea! Instead of a strip bar, for these people it could be The Blow me Down flatulence bar. ( I definitely wouldn't want a lap dance from a place like that:D:D:D:D)

• Author
So long as you don't find it a turn on:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, maybe this warrants a whole new approach.There could be lots of people out there who think breaking wind is the bees knees. They might even pay to go and see it.

Now there's a business idea! Instead of a strip bar, for these people it could be The Blow me Down flatulence bar. ( I definitely wouldn't want a lap dance from a place like that:D:D:D:D)

What the hell are you smoking? xD

Now is a perfect time for the 7 tone fart symphony

And yes, even at the age of 50, I have the humour of a teenage boy.

• Like 2
  • Author
Now is a perfect time for the 7 tone fart symphony

And yes, even at the age of 50, I have the humour of a teenage boy.

People don't grow up. They just learn how to behave in public better. ;)

• Like 1

I wouldn't. Its really not attractive or sexy. I realize that sometimes it's unavoidable but I would never want to make it a habit. It's not cute. Especially for the woman in the relationship. Guys can get away with it a little more just because well, they're guys.

I can't deal with the smell either. I've been known to puke my brains out over just the right (wrong) fart for real. They don't call them silent but deadlys for nothin.

• Like 2

I hope everyone here who claims they've never, or would never, fart in front of a partner realizes that all bets are off once you're asleep.

It's a normal bodily function.

• Like 4
I hope everyone here who claims they've never, or would never, fart in front of a partner realizes that all bets are off once you're asleep.

So true...... :lmao:

Girls don't fart, they release fluffs of air.

My youngest daughter never farted and god forbid if any of us let one go in front of her. Grown now, and still that way. We used to tell her that was why she was so cranky...she need to release! Anyway, it never did anything for my relationship. Maybe I did it wrong.

• Like 1

I don't understand how some people are so serious about this. I mean, it's just a fart, geesh! :laugh:

Personally, I've found that I need an R where we can both laugh at things together instead of having to be all prim and proper around each other all the time. Sure, farts can be part of that. I wouldn't necessarily want him to go around farting in my face on purpose all the time, but if one of us lets one rip, totally not a big deal!

How do the anti-fart people even handle it when embarrassing stuff happens in the bedroom?

And yes, this. :lmao:

• Like 2

We are a fart friendly home and potty humor even at the dinner table :laugh:

With the exception to only be farting in front of each other on purpose while the other is doing something where they don't want to be bothered...

The word Diarrhea will always get laughter in my house.. and we play the Diarrhea song all the time.

:laugh: