he complains that i want too much sex. what is the problem here?

sweetmind20

hi,

my soon to be husband and i are happy with our relationship except for the fact that it seems he is starting to have issues with sex.

we have been together for three years and have never had problems with physical intimacy. but all of the sudden, it seems, over the last few months since we set a wedding date, he is approaching sex in a very different way.

i'm in love with him and want to be intimate with him . i don't believe i am overdoing it. once a day or every other day at best.

but every time i initiate affection, he recoils and his body gets tense and he pushes me away so that i can't kiss him. this hurts my feelings very much so because i am just trying to kiss his face and be loving. we have gotten in many fights over his hurtful behavior.

he yells at me that i want too much sex and that we don't need to do it every day. it seems he almost hates it at the same as liking it. he thinks any affectionate approach is sexual when a great deal of the time it isn't. even if it were sexual, i thought a male would be flattered by this kind of interest.

i asked him why he pushes me away when i just want to be near him, and he says he doesn't know.

i'm just wondering... do you think this is a red flag for future problems with physical intimacy.. or even moreso.. emotional?

thanks for any response

Some guys have a problem with the wife thing and have to come to grips with having sex with her. It is a mental block and you need to talk it out and find out where his head is at. Just be understanding and I think all will be OK.

Peace...