LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

What should I invite my friends to do?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Old 28th August 2017, 4:29 PM   #1

What should I invite my friends to do?

I'm friends with a couple of girls at my work. The other day they invited me to the fair, which was the first time we hung out together. It was an awesome night full of smiles and laughter.

I'd like to invite them to do something before they leave for college, but I'm having trouble deciding on what to invite them to. I don't really know what girls would want to do when they hang out with a boy. Anyone got any ideas?
004georg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2017, 5:28 PM   #2
Established Member

Go to the pub for dinner.

Edit: Sorry. I don't know your ages. If you're under the legal age for a pub, go to a pizza restaurant.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2017, 6:09 PM   #3
Established Member

Paint night or escape room?
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2017, 7:00 PM   #4
Established Member

Does this group of girls include the woman you're crushing on who is 4 years older than you who has a BF at college?

If so, don't try to reciprocate.

If you must, offer to go see a movie with her or maybe play mini-golf. If there is a Dave & Busters or some other arcade thing around that could work.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote