Girlfrend / Boyfriend / SO Peeve?

What is that one peeve your gal / guy / SO (significant other) complained to you about that lead to an eventual breakup?

Maybe it was you and that peeve that made you say "Adios".

What was it(or multiples - gulp)?

The last time a guy broke up with me was 25+ years ago. We had met in grad school -- same concentration. Bottom line it bothered him that I was at least his professional equal.

Maybe I did it when I was in my teens but I don't remember breaking up with somebody over something as trivial as a pet peeve.

On LTR it drove me up a wall because he cleaned the house with bath towels. "Normal" people use rags or cleaning cloths. Not him. Made me nuts. I didn't break up with him; I bought "good towels" for us & cheap towels for him to clean with. When we first started dating I had a bad language habit of calling things & actions I disagreed with "stupid." He found that insulting & demeaning. After he pointed it out to me, I worked to stop saying that. We didn't break up over trivial nonsense.

On LTR it drove me up a wall because he cleaned the house with bath towels.

That sounds infuriating :D

I haven't broken up over pet peeves with anyone, and I don't recall ever bringing up any otherwise. All break ups were over 'bigger' things.