Weird texting dynamic.

I've had this happen to me a few times lately. I get in a text/facebook conversation with a girl (for whatever reason) and conversation goes on and on about the most random stuff, conversation gets a bit boring, so when I get a message where I'm not obligated to respond I don't respond. A while later they start a conversation about something really random and conversation is fun and stuff but I have an offline life, I'm busy doing other stuff so sometimes I take hours to respond or forget to respond or get bored and not respond. And after a while they initiate again. This can go on for weeks.

Wtf is this? Girls are in their early 20's and I'm not friends with them just know them through friends, which makes it weird because I would talk to them online a lot and just see them sporadically in real life (I don't ask to meet). Other people have/do this? I'm curious why people act that way.

Sounds like maybe they don't have many people to talk to or is just lonely or both. Sounds like a handfull to me.

• Author

Oh I forgot to say that the few girls I'm talking about I know their group of friends and they have enough or even a lot of friends they hang out with. That makes it weird because I could understand it if they were lonely and didn't have anyone to talk to.

Sounds like maybe they like you then. You're honestly never gonna know unless you ask them lol. :p

You're talking to a girl. Girls love the chat. They probably have multiple conversations going at one time. This is what you're going to get if you talk to females. If you dont want that, talk to males.

• Like 1