6 months/church/ex

Been in a relationship with this girl for 6 months. After the first month I found out that she kissed her ex. And since then she has done everything to make it up. As in regards to earn my trust back. I think she should have just took some time before getting with me I think it was only a month after she splits up with her ex. The problem now is her church she goes to for the last two years he attends. she hasn't been going to the church since then. She has been wanted to but hasn't because of me she has also invited me to attend with her. The problem I have now is her best friend is going threw some stuff and wants her to be there with and for her. Now I really don't think she has any dealings with this guy and know she loves me but I find it kind of disrespectful. At first I evtaully said yes after saying no and explain why. She still felt guilty if she didn't go, but said she wouldn't go but I could tell she was upset. I know there has to be trust and part of me thinks she is doing This to see if I trust her again because the last day she said she wasn't for sure if I trusted her again. What is yalls thoughts

Hi,

I think you should go with her to the church.

Even if you don´t believe in her religion it´s not going to hurt you. That way you´ll be seen as an established couple and it´ll be good for her too that you accompany her.

Maybe you´ll even like the church!

• Like 1
  • Author

We do go to church togeher but when I am offshore 14/14 she wants to go hang out at a other church just because her friends go there. I would be ok with that but the guy she kissed the first month in our relationship goes there. I plainly think it is disrespectful solely because she goes there because her friends do