What if your boyfriend/girlfriend had a sex friend.

PeanutButter88

If you knew your boyfriend / girlfriend had a sex friend would you want to know whom it was?

I have met 99% of my boyfriend's friends and I know that he used tonhave a sex friend. He didn't see her often (once, twice maybe three times a year). Is it normal for me to would like to know whom it is?

I don't date men who hang out with their ex's or who keep in touch with their FWB's. The way if figure it, if they're still spending time together they have unfinished business and I can avoid potential bull**** and drama by simply avoiding the whole situation.

• Like 2
understand50

The only reason to know the details of a BF or GF sexual past, is if that past is impacting the present relationship. So ask yourself, does not knowing affect your relationship with your BF, in the here and now? Plain curiosity does not count.

I wish you luck....

Whether wanting to know who it is is normal or not, the real question is is knowing that useful? What difference does it make who it was?

Whether wanting to know who it is is normal or not, the real question is is knowing that useful? What difference does it make who it was?

I'd sure consider it useful to know whether or not a romantic partner was still spending time with a "former" FWB.

• Like 3

Yes useful to know that the "friend" who is popping in to see him from NYC next Thursday for a flying visit is actually the "sex friend" and she is showing up dead on cue for her triannual romp... or she IS just a friend and the FWB actually lives next door and is always hanging around him...

I know it all sounds a bit paranoid and intrusive perhaps but the info has been gained and it may be naive to ignore it all together.

• Like 3